Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Right rear wheel rests inside

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:15 # 1
KubilayBozaroglu
My right rear wheel stands inside compared to the left rear wheel. I recently removed the right rear wheel.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 2
BLACK LION
Fender can also be outside. If the bodybuilder bumped out while fixing it, this could also show the wheel inside. Raise the vehicle to the fiber. Measure all parts in sequence from the innermost to the outer rim and compare them to the rim between the same parts mounted on the other side and the rim. Whichever part is inside or outside, I call it the problem. For example, the supplier industry may not even measure some parts. It may also be not fully assembled to each other. There may also be strain from the tarb. These are always possible. Friends can help you take pictures easier.
BLACK LION 2017-03-16 04:41:32
08.05.2020 20:15 # 3
KubilayBozaroglu
Thanks, I will try your attention, but I do not think it is a fairing situation, there may be a problem with torsion because the car is over-surfing lately, I am afraid to go to speeds like 90-100
08.05.2020 20:15 # 4
TugyyStyle
If the master is not the bonnet or something, the top of the tire has eaten the Torsion shaft.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 5
BLACK LION
Although the camber angle of the tire is impaired, the lower part may appear outside and the upper part inside. Pay attention to that too.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 6
KubilayBozaroglu
I'm in the exhaust right now, I have an exhaust, I went down to the channel, looked at something like a shock absorber is broken, it doesn't look like there is a broken accident, but I don't know I will go on Monday I don't feel ready for the industry right now
08.05.2020 20:15 # 7
KubilayBozaroglu
There is something wrong with my teacher inside, but I couldn't solve it, but I am sure there is no possibility of this as a result of a blow, the shock absorber is broken in the head.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 8
yigit_dark
Does the hood rub against? In my car, the right rear wheel was the same excessive crooked. The tire guy had a big accident, there is no possibility of warping here, he has a big expense, etc. he shook. I went to the repair shop, the problem is often said in peugeot. Torsion has changed. It cost around 500 liras. 2 months ago.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 9
KubilayBozaroglu
Hodja, I removed the hoods, my rim was 16 inches, I put my back on the right side inside the chaff, I took 4 thick thick scales from the hardware store and put it on the back of the studs right now, there is only 2-3mm gap, it does not rub upwards, but when I look from the left back, it looks very sweet, a slight camber adjustment is made, looking at the right, I feel depressed. I had a tooth lick in the industry a month ago or something like that.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 10
oguzhankozler
My back left tire is inside, I took it to the body shop, the fender said outside, so the tire looks inside I show it to a body shop.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”