Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

RIGHT REAR SEAT BELOW GASOLINE LEAK PLEASE HELP E

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:35 # 1
Racon34

08.05.2020 19:35 # 2
Racon34
I have been faced with this problem for about five or six months. First, I went to a master and had a sponge spray. Then, a month later, the smell started to come to the industry. I do not think and I bought the paste 404 gasoline resistant adhesive two days ago, but I closed the cat but unfortunately, this time it is missing from the mouth of the black gasoline return. BECOME A BI CARE WATER PROBLEM FROM TESEKKURLER FRIENDS
08.05.2020 19:35 # 3
outlaw
MAKE IT IN THE MIND OF GOD FOR THE 500 LIRA OF GOD PROTECTION ...
08.05.2020 19:35 # 4
Racon34
[QUOTE = outlaw] GET TO KNOW YOUR GOD FOR THE 500 LIRA ... [/ QUOTE]

I'm trying to pay attention to that, God forbid, of course, but maybe there is a solution without producing a cure. Since we did not want to give five hundred directly, I do not want to make money.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 5
emrepunar
There are hose makers in the industry, you can find that hose at a more affordable price. but they want to see the one who gives it accordingly.

Get well soon..
08.05.2020 19:35 # 6
talip206
Unfortunately, this piece is not only sold together with the gas pump and float. Putty adhesive or all of them is a temporary solution. Since it is a solvent, it dissolves all of them. Your job is to do it. Then you will install and use the original petrol pump and float in this piece. The same problem happened to me. Don't buy your original buy sub-industry. You attach your original engine to the piece you just bought. If the event grows like your friend says, you can be in the car. talip206 2016-01-04 17:54:06
08.05.2020 19:35 # 7
Racon34
[QUOTE = talip206] Unfortunately, this piece is not only sold with gas pump and float. Putty adhesive or all of them is a temporary solution. Since it is a solvent, it dissolves all of them. Your job is to do it. Then you will install and use the original petrol pump and float in this piece. The same problem happened to me. Don't buy your original buy sub-industry. You attach your original engine to the piece you just bought. If the event grows like your friend says, you can be out of your car. [/ QUOTE]

Now I can not find the end of that black cable or that black cable. So, I made that paste, but what did you say if I twist it around with that paste?
08.05.2020 19:35 # 8
emrepunar
Even if there is no gasoline, there is a simple operation and there is gasoline, so I cannot recommend that method. Let me explain briefly.

There are plastic hoses, when it applies heat to them, it is like a hose on the hose, it does not break any more. It may be the system, but you have to heat it up with a fan, it softens and adheres to that hose.

08.05.2020 19:35 # 9
Racon34
[QUOTE = emrepunar] Even if there is no gas, there is a simple operation and there is gas so I cannot recommend that method. Let me explain briefly.

There are plastic hoses, when it applies heat to them, it is like a hose on the hose, it does not break any more. It may be the system, but you have to heat it up with a fan, it softens and adheres to that hose.

[/ QUOTE]

Actually it may be, but it is in the paste and I think it will not leak around, so the system you say may give you a leak in a way that is a bit risky.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 10
talip206
There is a hose, you can find it there, and I think that it is easy and that the paste will last for about a month. I think it is very dangerous thing to do not enter the heating and bonding business. Gasoline is a very flammable material. Well, if you disassemble and dry it and do it in a separate place, I don't know it, but it is very risky
08.05.2020 19:35 # 11
ose
That putty does not stand. Anyway, let's pass the paste, your current problem is a different problem from the paste.If your clip is broken, it is not possible to replace it, or if it is not fully seated or if the oring, that is, the seal is deformed, it is not possible to renew it, that is, if the new clip is not sold, you can cut it and cancel it, You can combine both hose joints with the appropriate tool and clamps. ose 2016-01-04 20:50:29
08.05.2020 19:35 # 12
Racon34
[QUOTE = ose] That paste does not stand. Anyway, let's pass the paste, your current problem is a different problem from the paste.If your clip is broken, it is not possible to replace it, or if it is not fully seated or it is not possible to renew oring, that is, the seal is deformed. You can combine both hose combinations with the appropriate tool and clamps. [/ QUOTE]

The event you described was very logical, but I couldn't revive it in my head, unfortunately, can you help me a little more?
08.05.2020 19:35 # 13
ose
First of all, find a place that sells a hose in the industry, find a hose according to it (its length will be 10-15cm), but do not buy it, since the temperature of the original vehicle is small compared to the hose you have received, find a suitable apparatus to connect two hoses from the hose operator or from another place, so if it is not returned. Say I'll give it back and take all 3 clamps that will be needed for the forehead hose diameters. Preparation is ok. Now let's remove the hose from your vehicle and remove the clip from the hose. If it does not come out, try to re-attach the hose without forcing the hose from the bottom. Let's say that you did not wear it, apply what I explained at the beginning.
If I summarize, if you cannot re-attach the original hose, you attach the 10cm hose to the pump, we install that hose with the appropriate apparatus to the hose of the vehicle and tighten the clamps with a screwdriver.
Note: What we call the apparatus is that we attach the garden hose and extend the hose, or the same thing. The only difference is that the apparatus we will buy is small.
Keep in mind that your engine repairman can do this very cheap or even without money.
ose 2016-01-04 21:28:00
08.05.2020 19:35 # 14
ose
Also, if you miss your paste again, be sure to message me.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 15
Racon34
[QUOTE = ose] First, find a place in the industry that sells a hose, find a hose according to it (length 10-15cm will work for you), but do not buy, since the hose of your original vehicle is small compared to the hose you have bought, find a suitable tool to connect two hoses from the hose or another place. On condition that it is returned, if not, say I'll give it back and get 3 clamps that will be needed for the forehead hose diameters. Preparation is ok. Now let's remove the hose from your vehicle and remove the clip from the hose. If it does not come out, try to re-attach the hose without forcing the hose from the bottom. Let's say that you did not wear it, apply what I explained at the beginning.
If I summarize, if you cannot re-attach the original hose, you attach the 10cm hose to the pump, we install that hose with the appropriate apparatus to the hose of the vehicle and tighten the clamps with a screwdriver.
Note: What we call the apparatus is that we attach the garden hose and extend the hose, or the same thing. The only difference is that the apparatus we will buy is small.
Keep in mind that your engine repairman can do this very cheap or even without money.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your help, tomorrow. We will follow this first thing. I hope that it will bring positive results. I am pleased.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 16
Racon34
In the meantime, I am writing to help other friends. If this kind of incident comes to you, the best adhesive is 404 DOUBLE MIX.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 17
afakantr
I have the original gas pump.
If you want, I can adjust the hose you are looking for from the pump.
I will help you give my number
08.05.2020 19:35 # 18
Racon34
Whatever I did, I couldn't solve the problem, I got in vain, I went again, I bought a buoy, but I closed it cheaply, I gave it to 130 buoys, I gave it to the gasket, 10 lira gasket and the problem was solved, I learned something from the master, the pump did not press it continuously, I took an additional cable from the gas pump's queue and went to the gas after the button was placed. They said that you can stop the pump by pressing the button or else you can have the same problem again, he said.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 19
koray.turan
I am glad that you solve the problem.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 20
Pejoant
[QUOTE = talip206] Unfortunately, this piece is not only sold with gas pump and float. Putty adhesive or all of them is a temporary solution. Since it is a solvent, it dissolves all of them. Your job is to do it. Then you will install and use the original petrol pump and float in this piece. The same problem happened to me. Don't buy your original buy sub-industry. You attach your original engine to the piece you just bought. If the event grows like your friend says, you can be out of your car. [/ QUOTE]

I want to hose down the subject :) There are two black hoses at the top of the gas pump in this picture. If the gas pump is defective, will gasoline come from these two hoses? I dismantled these two hoses at the top of the pump and I pressed the gas from the hose. Does this gas pump mean well?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”