Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Right Rear Door Open Error !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:31 # 1
monur
I have been researching the cause of this malfunction for 2 days, but I think there is a malfunction in the back door lock. I wanted to get your comments before replacing it. Is it really bad if there is a lock or is there a simpler solution to this? When I enter, this error passes from the screen along with the audible warning. After receiving this error, when I lock the doors from the control, the locks throw back and I have to lock them with the key. Note: the flashing of the interior light is even more annoying when you get this warning Sinirli Have you been encountering such a problem?
08.05.2020 15:31 # 2
Guests
I think there is a problem like contactlessness. Because the case is completely broken, it does this continuously. Cukur vs being after again reminded me of this.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 3
forewer_fb
Try squeezing wd-40 contact spray into the socket of the back door. oxidation or disturbance lifts the surface.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = forewer_fb] Try spraying wd-40 contact spray into the socket of the back door. Removes oxidation or conductivity and lifts the surface. [/ QUOTE]
+1
08.05.2020 15:31 # 5
UGuRs
There is something like swich in the door lock. It passes when wd 40 is tightened to me. I did not find it after researching it.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = forewer_fb] Try spraying wd-40 contact spray into the socket of the back door. Removes oxidation or conductivity and lifts the surface. [/ QUOTE]
+1
08.05.2020 15:31 # 7
ose
I hope it will work. The most rugged sensor of the vehicles is in our pugs. Nothing seems impossible. They closed it so that it is very difficult to reach the sensor, or rather the on-off latch that gives the signal. By the way, there are two sockets for your information, one inside and one in the doorway. If it doesn't work, 145tl of lock is Gülme I know the way to cancel, you don't see any stop anymore :)) kankam_743 2011-06-01 16:17:28
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”