Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

right rear door central lock problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:31 # 1
murat deniz
friends have been searching the forum since this morning, but the problem is that the doors are always closed and reopened. my problem is a little different. Yesterday I opened the doors with the control of the key, but my friend, who will be getting on the right rear door, said that the door was not opened. I closed it again and opened all the other doors, but the right rear door did not open. I tried the opposite, while the doors were open, I opened the right rear lock from the inside manually and this time I tried to close it with a key, this time all the other doors were locked, but the right rear door was not closed. Are there any friends who meet? & nbsp; & nbsp; or I would appreciate if a friend who knows the solution to this problem helps. thanks in advance ..
08.05.2020 16:31 # 2
Ali
Apparently the pull pin on that door seemed to come out of the lock part. I don't think it's a big problem.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 3
mon
the engine of that door was burned. 70 TL is stuck, stop by industry for a while. Get well soon
08.05.2020 16:31 # 4
06OzGuR06
If there is no problem in the electrical installation of the door. The central lock motor of the door is defective. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:31 # 5
murat deniz
Thanks guys for your answers .. I will be interested at the weekend. inshash is as simple as you say.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”