Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Right Front Lock and Stop ABS Light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:09 # 1
Can.D
Hello,
I have 2 questions for you, even if I turn the steering wheel to the right or to the left, a lousy sound is heard from the front right on the damaged or curb stone roads. There are no problems with the front team, z rods, ball joints etc. everything is fine. What do you think could be the problem? We could not answer.

The second question is that when I turn on the headlights after starting the car, the STOP ABS light flashes and the speed hand drops to zero. Problem stops after stopping and restarting. Sometimes even when the vehicle is running for 1 hour, sometimes it does this when the headlights are on. We measured the battery, put it on the load, the battery is perfectly normal, my headlights have xenon and american park. Could it be due to insurance?
08.05.2020 18:09 # 2
deLySey
The first can be caused by the steering gear. (in my previous vehicle, passat was also printed)

As you said in the second one, there may be an insurance or chassis problem. Have the headlight cables checked.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 3
Can.D
Ok thanks
08.05.2020 18:09 # 4
TuNeR_32
Is there a sports spring or a lowering operation in the 1st vehicle?
08.05.2020 18:09 # 5
Can.D
Sports bow was using the owner before me. I am not using it right now. However, even if I use the baggage from the vehicle, both the sound of the locus and the baggage, the creaking comes. We couldn't solve the front, not the back trouble.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”