Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

right front fender repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:56 # 1
zgr
hello guys There is a football ball dents in the right front fender of my vehicle. a paste-poured area. I went to the body shop today to get that part done. body shop 80 tl. He said that I would take it for correction, he goes to the painter, throws the room paste, paints, it takes about 150 TL. It will cost 230 TL in total. the fender would be completely painted. I've never done bodywork before. how do you think the price? is it ok? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:56 # 2
simurg
If you buy a new fender, better than that
08.05.2020 16:56 # 3
xpyhre
The correction seems to be appropriate. ... Paint is expensive. Right and left windshield painted 150 TL pair. You have to ask elsewhere.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 4
kirmizi306
They gave too much price. Problem in other places. We have done the same work for 120 million in Ankara.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 5
metin
Prices are very high. & Nbsp;

I hit the right side of my 307 vehicle, it was 30 cm dents. & Nbsp;

I had it fixed for 30 TL in the body shop, and the painter took 50 TL to putty and paint with a full side. & Nbsp;

I paid 80 TL in total. (It takes about 5-6 months with a copy)
08.05.2020 16:56 # 6
volkan22
You buy 0 for that price, brother, they are: S

150 TL for a mudguards are painted :) I was surprised

I know that the painters cakalin will probably have the bonnet and the paint together :) >
08.05.2020 16:56 # 7
ginger
There were scratches on the right side of my vehicle. Just like you said, a child is in full fendership. I brought him to the authorized service. The sides are okay, but he said I wouldn't be a mess. They said fiber gisi bisi, I will do it when it hits the smallest place, he comes back again, he said to slam the door. He also said that even if I do, I will get the money to fix the paint and fix it. He said, let's put the new one better. Authorized service for the price of 650tl in cash for the painting of the deep bumper and the rear bumper due to the windshield change, the small rutus on the right ten doors, the passenger door and the rear fender to the garage exit. Another authorized service, 5 km behind, said the same, 1600tl if the mudguards should replace the sirf without change. If you are in Istanbul, we will take you to where I am.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”