Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

right front door problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
yenice
Hello. 206 HDI 2004 x-line when opening the right front door, both the ceiling lamp does not light and the trip computer does not warn that the door is open.

the door is locked from the remote with the central lock.
does not open from the outside when the door is locked, there is no lock problem.

We looked at the cables coming to the door. Is there anybody who has an information? thanks. enice 2012-08-28 10:40:18
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
Femida
What brand is the vehicle? Model?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
yenice
[QUOTE = Femida] What brand is the vehicle? Model? [/ QUOTE]

Sorry I forgot to specify, 206 HDI 2004 x-line ..
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
MemoTech
[QUOTE = freshly] hello. 206 HDI 2004 x-line when opening the right front door, both the ceiling lamp does not light and the trip computer does not warn that the door is open.

does not open from the outside when the door is locked, there is no lock problem.

We looked at the cables coming to the door. Is there anybody who has an information? thanks. [/ QUOTE]

It will be appropriate if you evaluate and share the result I posted PM.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
yenice
[QUOTE = MemoTech] [QUOTE = newly] hello. 206 HDI 2004 x-line when opening the right front door, both the ceiling lamp does not light and the trip computer does not warn that the door is open.

We looked at the cables coming to the door. Is there anybody who has an information? thanks. [/ QUOTE]

It will be appropriate if you evaluate and share the result I posted PM.
[/ QUOTE]

I will try your information tomorrow when installing the glass module. I will report the result in this regard. thank you for your interest again.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
MemoTech
Good luck with ;)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”