Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

RIGHT DOOR OPEN WARNING PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:14 # 1
umut39
Hi friends.When the front right door of the vehicle is opened, the interior lighting does not light up and does not warn the information screen.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 2
Guests
hmm now i'm in the company i can't take a picture but i try to explain it, there is a small button on the side of the irons that allow the door to open and close. When the door is closed, the door pushes that button in and the light goes out When the door is opened, the button comes out and the light comes on. Here that button is broken: D or you can pull it out with a small knife stroke dogan106 2014-01-23 15:50:34
08.05.2020 18:14 # 3
umut39
[QUOTE = dogan106] hmm now i'm in the company i cant take a picture but i try to explain it, there is a small button on the side of the irons that allow the door to open and close. When the door is closed, the door pushes that button in and the light goes out When the door is opened, the button comes out and the light comes on. Here that button is broken: D or you can take it out with a small knife stroke [/ QUOTE]

Thanks. Smile I'll see you tomorrow and see if I can solve it?
08.05.2020 18:14 # 4
umut39
[QUOTE = dogan106] hmm now i'm in the company i cant take a picture but i try to explain it, there is a small button on the side of the irons that allow the door to open and close. When the door is closed, the door pushes that button in and the light goes out When the door is opened, the button comes out and the light comes on. Here that button is broken: D or you can take it out with a small knife stroke [/ QUOTE]

I looked at my vehicle, there is no such button
08.05.2020 18:14 # 5
C@GL@R
You are very lucky, it was giving me a warning, the doors were not closing all the time, 250 pounds stuck.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”