Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Right Door Open warning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:21 # 1
bilisimci01
Hello, in my car (2006 206 HDI) Right now, when the right door is closed, the open warning comes on, I open and close it, it gets better, it passes sometimes it does once every 1 month, sometimes it does it once every 4 or 5 days. changing the door lock will not make sense. I would appreciate it if there is a solution.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 2
omerb
Hello, I found an article with a detailed understanding. There is a link below.
I think you will understand by translating. May it be easy.

08.05.2020 21:21 # 3
bilisimci01
yes this information was really useful thank you
08.05.2020 21:21 # 4
zaferr
Hello, The same problem exists in my driver's door, I have tried many methods, but in the long run it gives errors again, as a last resort, I think I have to remove the lock in this way. But before you remove the lock in your vehicle, check the door responses first, play a little right and tighten again, sometimes this problem can be solved. need. Auto electricians cut the sensor cable, but I do not find it very efficient, they want high amounts if you go to the lockers.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 5
bilisimci01
[QUOTE = victory] Hello, The same problem exists in my driver's door, I have tried many methods, but in the long run, it fails again. But before you remove the lock in your vehicle, check the door responses first, play a little right and tighten again, sometimes this problem can be solved. need. Auto electricians cut the sensor cable, but I do not find it very efficient, they want high amounts when you go to the lockers. [/ QUOTE]

I lubricated the other day, I changed the door lock provision, I bought zero zero, I got it fixed for now

But if he does it all the time, I will change the lock, the master said, we will not cut the sensor, I will take the sensor around 250 TL.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”