Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Revolution counter broken

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:17 # 1
Never up
Friends, the rev counter on the dashboard broke down more or less, I understand that my counter (206+) had been the same from this counter again. Now the real question is, I don't want to have it repaired, instead I want to look at the original or the output piece. I live in Aydin, and is there a place where I can find this piece in Aydin?
08.05.2020 21:17 # 2
bilo131
You can discuss the previous topic in the forum, for Izmir.

https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=25128&title=206-devir-saati-moturu-temin-etmemde-yardimci-olac
  • Competent Persons: Digital Auto Electronics
  • Phone number: +90 (532) 498-34-72
  • Address: Anadolu Cad. No: 1209 Cigli / Izmir, Cigli, Izmir, Turkey
08.05.2020 21:17 # 3
Never up
this trick is not used, and it probably does not appear when you look at it from the closed internet. Already the subject was opened in 2012
08.05.2020 21:17 # 4
KILIC
When you type googley digital auto service Izmir, there are a few more numbers, my teacher, if you want to try them.
08.05.2020 21:17 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Never up] Friends rev counter on the dashboard broke down more or less I understand it was the same as my previous vehicle (206+) the problem was again the same tachometer engine broke, so I checked not electrical condition. Now the real question is, I don't want to have it repaired, instead I want to look at the original or the output piece. I live in Aydin, and is there a place in Aydin that I can find this piece?
08.05.2020 21:17 # 6
(E)motion
I had the same problem in my car, first in the form of rotation and then the speed indicator was broken. I solved the problem with the help of the video below. I have been using it for about 2 years without any problems. Instead of the copper wire in the video, I used the same thickness quilt needle.
You have requested original or disassembled spare parts. Maybe it's not the answer to your question, but at least I share the link below to solve the problem.

08.05.2020 21:17 # 7
tungajo
Remove the panel and take it to the service, they do it right away.
Mine was down I did it myself
If it is low and it works, you adjust it by hand gently.
If it does not work at all, remove the panel from clips or screws
Mark the connectors to service or a good auto electrician
08.05.2020 21:17 # 8
KillaLee
It is impossible to find the indicator engine. If you want, I can help with parts supply.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”