Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Reverse Sender

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
t@lip

Hello friends,

The reversing lamps of my 206 are not lit, and the bulbs are intact. I think the reverse gear sensor malfunctioned (a friend said so). Does anyone know where this part is in the vehicle? Can I replace this piece myself or take it to a workshop. I would appreciate if those who know help. Accident-free, impeccable, pleasant driving for everyone.

08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
hasimayaz

There are 4 different transmissions used for 206s in TR, which I know of. I put technical drawings in 4 of them. Also, before disconnecting the customer, check whether the fuses and the connector of the sensor are oxidizing. You can use DW40 spray to dissolve oxidation. Reversing sender is not an easily broken part

NUMBER 6 PART:

NUMBER 9 PART:

PART 7:

NUMBER 9 PART:
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
t@lip
Guys, thank you very much, I understood that there is nothing I can handle, let me take a break and change ..
08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
kann87
: D: D looks complicated
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
metin
let's hose down the subject a little bit like that:
My reversing lamp has gone crazy, sometimes it is constantly on, the sensors are working, sometimes even if I go back, neither the lamp nor the sensors work. I think the reverse gear sensor is faulty and I decided to change it. I found a sensor on the gearbox, but I'm not sure if that is it.
We look forward to your help to find out the location of the AL4 transmission's reversing sensor, if it is where I know it. I can also change it myself, I would be very happy if I get detailed information about it. thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 6
Engin Tepe
The text is not relevant: D Let's see when you see your 307 Embarrassed Can I use a quarter storage when I come to Istanbul :)
08.05.2020 14:02 # 7
metin

when it comes I keep it a little bit ((

I am going to kadi very quickly. yesterday when I was on the road yesterday I said to my wife, the gearbox is going like a clock, the reverse gear switch malfunctioned at the turn Thumbs Down
Now I am going to buy a falcon peugeot murat brother and change it myself.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 8
mon
if you have the key to locate and remove the sender, you can change it. I do not know the location of the sender, but at the top of the transmission, it is a piece with a hexagonal key place for disassembling and attaching the cable connection. (If I had designed it, I would have done so) But watch out, there may be more than one cable entry to the transmission.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 9
metin
I found his place, but I was not sure. I was wondering if something else comes up when I disassemble it. Do you have a certain setting when tightening when changing, we should get help from our electrician forum friend (:
08.05.2020 14:02 # 10
koliva
I found [QUOTE = text] and was not sure. I was wondering if something else comes up when I disassemble it. Do you have a certain setting when tightening when changing, we should get help from our electrician forum friend (: [/ QUOTE]

The most beautiful water is Metin. Since there is no broken part, just unplug the connection cable and short-circuit the ends with another cable. If your reversing lamp is working then your sensor is broken. No, if it does not light up then change the sensor to empty, search the problem elsewhere Göz Kırpma
Koliva 2011-08-22 14:41:30
08.05.2020 14:02 # 11
Engin Tepe
[QUOTE = text]

when it comes I keep it a little bit ((

I am going to kadi very quickly. yesterday when I was on the road yesterday I said to my wife, the gearbox is going like a clock, the reverse gear switch malfunctioned at the turn Thumbs Down
Now I am going to buy a falcon peugeot murat brother and change it myself.
[/ QUOTE]
Okay, agreed. Let's say Maşşalh then: D
08.05.2020 14:02 # 12
metin
I found [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = text] and was not sure. I was wondering if something else comes up when I disassemble it. Do you have a certain setting when tightening when changing, we should get help from our electrician forum friend (: [/ QUOTE]

The most beautiful water is Metin. Since there is no broken part, just unplug the connection cable and short-circuit the ends with another cable. If your reversing lamp is working then your sensor is broken. No, if it does not light up then change the sensor to empty, search the problem elsewhere Göz Kırpma
[/ QUOTE]
I will try it in the evening, I hope this short circuit work will not harm other things,
08.05.2020 14:02 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = Koliva]
I will try it in the evening, I hope this short circuit work will not harm other things,
[/ QUOTE]

I'm telling my tried and approved chip, or would I recommend Gülme
Meanwhile, removing the connector from the sensor can be a bit of a problem. I remember that it is necessary to remove it from one side. Also consider the possibility of oxidation.

08.05.2020 14:02 # 14
metin
There is no other way that Koliva can call Bismillah and enter ((: text 2011-08-22 16:41:58
08.05.2020 14:02 # 15
radman206
When I put it in reverse, the lamps do not come on even though they are intact. It may be a direct message, but I do not know where the pictures have been deleted.
also, can there be insurance in the fuse box before the customer?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”