Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Reverse Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:18 # 1
umut_25
Hello friends.

206 My Quiksilver tool also has a problem going into reverse gear. Actually, I do not know if there is a problem. I will decide this with your comments. 10 thousand km ago, the pressure has changed to the pad. There's no problem with other gear shifts. I just have a hard time shifting into reverse gear. I can go after 1-2 attempts. I wondered if there was a problem, I wanted to share it here.
>
08.05.2020 17:18 # 2
_ali_
I don't want to understand the problem, but you can try passing it back to 2 before passing it back to avoid difficulty. It worked for another model vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 3
umut_25
interesting. Let's try it in the evening :)
08.05.2020 17:18 # 4
cocomo
the same problem I have with my partner. night in the dark. I'll park uphill back and forth, look at it, the gear is wasted on itself. then I put it back again.

is the same every day. Is there a problem with the gears ??
08.05.2020 17:18 # 5
ahmet_bjk

Sometimes I also have a hard time shifting back into gear. It feels as if it is two-stage, passing the first one and the second one. & Nbsp; It clears when I release the clutch and press hard again & nbsp;

cocomo is a waste of what you say, as I said above, because the reverse gear remains at the 1st stage. The gear shifts back to nothing because it is not fully seated.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 6
Barut
Back in the 206s, it is a chronic reverse gear, and these 3.206 cars are unable to provide such a man.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 7
plawert
There is no synchromenc in reverse gear, so when shifting into reverse gear, following gear 1 and 2 then shifting into reverse gear makes it easy to shift into reverse gear.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 8
Burak
never mind, brother, do not go back, there is no reverse gear in the young man "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:18 # 9
ahmet_bjk
[QUOTE = plawert] There is no synchromenc in reverse gear, so when shifting to reverse gear 1 and 2 is not engaged when reverse gear is engaged, it makes it easy to engage reverse gear [/ QUOTE]
what is synchromenc? < / div>
08.05.2020 17:18 # 10
plawert
It is a yellow-colored bracelet-shaped piece in the gearbox that is used to keep the movement in motion by synchronizing the teeth of the gears that want to contact each other and turn each other. the name of the part may be in the synchromesm
08.05.2020 17:18 # 11
206x-line
First put it into gear, then try it, it was the same in me now it's okay
08.05.2020 17:18 # 12
samet206
206 s reverse gear & nbsp; when passing, sometimes when it is mounted, when it is installed, it is not fully understood that the gear is not sitting properly. I do not try to reverse the gear. it passes when it is wasted and pulled back into the clutch. it is necessary to pull back to the full hard right and if you roll back without stopping the vehicle completely, it will damage the transmission over time. In the 1st gear, the same car does not go to 1 without stopping, even if it moves in the smallest way. Sometimes it has an effect in the cold weather but the event of not going back has nothing to do with the cold. That is what I have observed in the 206's, everybody knows the back and nbsp; But I wanted to share my opinion on me. Most of these 206's are such a problem, I don't know as technics, but I haven't seen anything serious until today.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 13
umut_25
Samet friend describes my car :) It is exactly what they say. If it doesn't go back, press it to the clutch button once, then release it again, the problem disappears.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”