Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

reverse gear problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:09 # 1
Ego_Ist
slm,
Friends this is a problem for a long time so when I want to put it in reverse gear garç gurç & nbsp; it makes sound but it doesn't matter if i put it in 3rd gear first and then back ?? Also, sometimes there is also a problem of getting into 1st gear hard at departures? Does anyone have any advice? (106 quick)
08.05.2020 16:09 # 2
by_imp
& nbsp; hello brother, I would like to help, but & nbsp; I have the same problem with me, but I did not have a problem.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 3
mimitt
I was experiencing similar things in 406, especially in the reverse gear, there are steel ropes going from the gear lever to the gearbox. When the ends of these ropes were pressed, loosening or getting rid of the presses, I was able to throw it back to 3 before I put it back in a way that I could not unravel, and sometimes even throw it back when I was in reverse gear. We changed the gear rope back.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 4
Ego_Ist
[QUOTE = mimitt] I was experiencing similar things in 406, especially in the reverse gear, there are steel ropes from the gear lever to the gearbox. When the ends of these ropes were pressed, I could throw them back to 3 before I put them back in a way that I couldn't solve. Even when reversing, there were strikes. We changed the reverse gear rope. The problem was solved. By the way, thank you very much as you say I will take a look at the master ..
08.05.2020 16:09 # 5
gendul
This is a normal state ! < / span> Tornistan not synced. Exact reverse turn right , but 4.5 not , Ar- then better should work.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = gendule] This is a normal state ! Tornistan is not synchronized. Full reverse < / SPAN> turn right , but 4.5 not , Ar- then better should work. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Neyy "C
& nbsp;
nothing from this comment I do not understand
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”