Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Reverse Gear Hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:10 # 1
blntctn
Hello friends,

it doesn't come into play when reverse gear is engaged in the vehicle. I had the same problem in Fiat Linea, it was zero vehicle, I don't care much about it, I had the same problem in all of them since I used a few fiat linea. but when the peugeot 206 comfortably enters from the first day I bought it, it happens when it forces it to reverse gear. there is no problem in forward gears.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 2
OkanTekin
Cold weather can have an effect ...
08.05.2020 19:10 # 3
vpro
Buddha enters the pejo chronically back in my mind
08.05.2020 19:10 # 4
vpro
This is hard in the pejo.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 5
themurat54
This is a problem with a lot of people, it passes by clutching back first or then back or again, sometimes it gets me a lot of trouble
08.05.2020 19:10 # 6
koray.turan
I thought I had only one, I think it is necessary to get used to chronicle. Very easy sometimes it can go back after 3 4 attempts
08.05.2020 19:10 # 7
trabzonlu207
My friend, I had the same problem when I first bought my car, now I got it.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 8
Zagorka
I had the same problem I thought it was just me Smile I always plugged in 1, gave a little gas and then shifted back, but it was time :) Unhappy
08.05.2020 19:10 # 9
sezar206
There is nothing to do with cold weather, mine is mostly passing, and the gear gets used to time. But sometimes, when putting it back on it, there is no need to push the foot slightly away from the clutch without having to force the lever in the place where the gear is mounted. This is not a problem in many cars. Your friend was also in Toyota. de gli. There is not much problem in latching vehicles or in those who are stuck on the arm.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 10
xmen
[QUOTE = sezar206] There is nothing to do with cold weather, mine is mostly passing, and gear is getting used to time. But sometimes, when putting it back on it, there is no need to push the foot slightly away from the clutch without having to force the lever in the place where the gear is mounted. This is not a problem in many cars. Your friend was also in Toyota. gli de.No problem in latching vehicles or in those who are stuck on the arm. [/ QUOTE]
I agree with the friend exactly ... your feet are pulling out of the clutch spontaneously ... or if you move the car where it is, it will pass by itself ...
08.05.2020 19:10 # 11
pierson
Hello friends..206 automatic gearbox xr gear shift knob of the car is broken..all is here and gone when the gearshift knobs are sold .. is it okay .. it says for every brand vehicle..and how to remove this gearbox knob. Can you help?
08.05.2020 19:10 # 12
Efe-Pojo
it goes through pushing solid, no problem.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 13
ibrahim
[QUOTE = blntctn] Hello friends,

it doesn't come into play when reverse gear is engaged in the vehicle. I had the same problem in Fiat Linea, it was zero vehicle, I don't care much about it, I had the same problem in all of them since I used a few fiat linea. but when the peugeot 206 comfortably enters from the first day I bought it, it happens when it forces it to reverse gear. there is no problem in forward gears.
[/ QUOTE]
I have the same problem. Looking at the comments, we weren't the only ones:) It means that 206 is one of the many chronic diseases. I showed them to 2 masters, they both said they would charge 800 TL. But thanks to you and the commenters, I do not think of having it done, no need. :)
08.05.2020 19:10 # 14
monalos
gearshifts, steering peeling, torsion, passenger airbag cracking, these are chronic problems, airbag problem, even in 2005 206, they are all cracked friends from the same place :)
08.05.2020 19:10 # 15
samet206
In the master peugeot 206, the reverse gear does not pass sometimes, the solution to this is to clean the clutch between 2-1, it is rare with the gear, this is not always possible, it is possible that it happens when the sudden movement occurs. There is no problem with any of the torsion cracking in the airbags, peeling at the steering wheel, there is a problem in the gear only.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 16
sezar206
[QUOTE = Abraham]
[QUOTE = blntctn] Hello friends,

[/ QUOTE]
I have the same problem. Looking at the comments, we weren't the only ones:) It means that 206 is one of the many chronic diseases. I showed them to 2 masters, they both said they would charge 800 TL. But thanks to you and the commenters, I do not think of having it done, no need. :)
[/ QUOTE]
It means that both masters do not know much. We know this and they do not know whether these dishonests who are in the industry of cars until the evening really know. This is in many cars. Say 800 lira. These are bloodless bloodless. It will take 800 liras from you and this situation will continue again. There is no cure for this. The same situation was also in Toyota, the 5th gear and the reverse gear were using the same gear, so this is the case. I think there is a similar situation in our cars.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 17
blntctn
[QUOTE = samet206] In the master peugeot 206, the reverse gear does not pass sometimes, the solution to this is to clean the clutch, it is rare to play between 2-1, this is not always possible, usually it is possible that it happens when the sudden movement occurs. It is not a chronic problem, it should not be cut in this way. Cracking in airbags, peeling at the steering wheel torsion is not a problem in any of them. It is only due to the problem in the gearbox because the gearbox of the room 206 has a different structure. In addition, the friend experienced this type of problem in different brand models, but there are no errors related to this issue.
[/ QUOTE]

I mentioned that it was also in the previous vehicle, especially Fiat Linea's 2012, 2013, 2014 models, I used each of them for 6 months, we had the same problem in all 3, I don't think it was likely to be misused so that I could not understand what could be wrong with misuse :) ultimately clutch and wites nothing else :)
08.05.2020 19:10 # 18
Welcome-Cagan
Hello ,
My first vehicle was 206, and as I shifted to reverse, I was experiencing the same tightness from time to time, and then I realized. When putting it in reverse, it is necessary to take it with the gap. Besides, I got over this problem by putting the vehicle in neutral first and then pressing the clutch back fully. I recommend you to try.
The note is not a frightened problem. :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”