Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

reverse gear

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 306
08.05.2020 19:51 # 1
serkanay55
my friends vehicle 2001 306xt automatic reversing lights are not both lit, the bulbs are solid, I still suspect the same sender, but anybody knows where they are, or could there be another reason t thanks
08.05.2020 19:51 # 2
xmen
The reverse gear is usually on the gearbox, hodja ... xmen 2016-06-24 12:11:37
08.05.2020 19:51 # 3
serkanay55
[QUOTE = xmen] The reverse gear is usually on the gearbox, hojam ... [/ QUOTE]
thanks

08.05.2020 19:51 # 4
serkanay55
friends, automatic gearshift, reverse gear is in the gearbox
09.06.2020 17:56 # 5
tulek
hello, it's a pretty old topic, but let me write it anyway. automatic transmission 106 xr car's reversing lamp is constantly on and there is a great possibility that I will not pass the inspection. Is there anyone in the scholarship that can help? electricians send to mechanics. mechanics to gearboxers.
11.06.2020 08:31 # 6
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, there is no master I know of in that region, my teacher.
24.06.2020 17:17 # 7
tulek
I solved the problem myself friends. there is a connected device called contactor in this gearbox. It connects to the transmission from the brain. and there are two buttons inside. One of these buttons is pressed instantly to reverse gear and lights the reverse lamp. someone is pressed in the D and R positions and prevents the car from running in that position. Of course, that plastic structure, which was worn in the overhead envelope, had to be treated. Thank God I talked to a master from Samsun. he explained the solution. I inserted that piece in the gearbox and inserted a thin screw of maximum 1 cm length into the worn area. and extended the wear zone. By this means, I did the repair of the car myself. No master in the scholarship has told me about this solution. There were also people who said "bring it back, I'll make a car." Those who say I don't look at the old car.
25.06.2020 09:02 # 8
sonerkyl
I solved the [QUOTE = tulek] friends problem myself. there is a connected device called contactor in this gearbox. It connects to the transmission from the brain. and there are two buttons inside. One of these buttons is pressed instantly to reverse gear and lights the reverse lamp. someone is pressed in the D and R positions and prevents the car from running in that position. Of course, that plastic structure, which was worn in the overhead envelope, had to be treated. Thank God I talked to a master from Samsun. he explained the solution. I inserted that piece in the gearbox and inserted a thin screw of maximum 1 cm length into the worn area. and extended the wear zone. By this means, I did the repair of the car myself. No master in the scholarship has told me about this solution. There were also people who said "bring it back, I'll make a car." Those who say I don't look at the old car. [/ QUOTE] Well, I congratulate the master who helped me, when you know his job, such problems are solved with simple interventions. Thank you for the information.
16.08.2020 14:06 # 9
iergin
I solved the [QUOTE = tulek] friends problem myself. there is a connected device called contactor in this gearbox. It connects to the transmission from the brain. and there are two buttons inside. One of these buttons is pressed instantly to reverse gear and lights the reverse lamp. someone is pressed in the D and R positions and prevents the car from running in that position. Of course, that plastic structure, which was worn in the overhead envelope, had to be treated. Thank God I talked to a master from Samsun. he explained the solution. I inserted that piece in the gearbox and inserted a thin screw of maximum 1 cm length into the worn area. and extended the wear zone. By this means, I did the repair of the car myself. No master in the scholarship has told me about this solution. There were also people who said "bring it back, I'll make a car." Those who say I don't look at the old car. [/ QUOTE] Sir, I have the same problem, my reversing lights do not go out.
21.08.2020 16:09 # 10
tulek
I solved the [QUOTE = content] [QUOTE = tulek] friends problem myself. there is a connected device called contactor in this gearbox. It connects to the transmission from the brain. and there are two buttons inside. One of these buttons is pressed instantly to reverse gear and lights the reverse lamp. someone is pressed in the D and R positions and prevents the car from running in that position. Of course, that plastic structure, which was worn in the overhead envelope, had to be treated. Thank God I talked to a master from Samsun. he explained the solution. I inserted that piece in the gearbox and inserted a thin screw of maximum 1 cm length into the worn area. and extended the wear zone. By this means, I did the repair of the car myself. No master in the scholarship has told me about this solution. There were also people who said "bring it back, I'll make a car." Those who say I don't look at the old car. [/ QUOTE] teacher, I have the same problem, my reversing lights do not turn off. This piece I mentioned is just a black socket that goes into gearbox when you break the left wheel to the left. 05442541254 I would like to help you in detail.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”