Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Reverse Gear ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:52 # 1
Griffe
Hello ...

When the reverse gear is engaged, the vehicle has a "garch" style sound, it does not always work when I shift into reverse gear after not working for a long time. can you make this problem ..?
08.05.2020 17:52 # 2
Barut
In pugs, the reverse gear is a chronic problem, it doesn't shift into reverse gear without hearing the sound of the voice. If you hear that sound, there is no problem. edited> Red dream 2013-08-11 02:08:14
08.05.2020 17:52 # 3
Griffe
[QUOTE = Red dream] In pugs, the reverse gear is a chronic problem, it doesn't go into reverse gear without hearing the sound of the voice. If you hear that sound, there is no problem & nbsp; "Big [/ QUOTE]

hello ..

I don't understand how many chronic problems these cars have .. :) hard hydraulics, the boiler is always open, etc. etc. This is how you will be driving a 15 year old vehicle. :) I heard the same sound recently in a company car, but it was the price that put the gear in reverse. as if it does not pass to gears like this ..
08.05.2020 17:52 # 4
tlp
Well, I have been using it for about 2 years until now, but it should be 2-3 times.
I do not think it is chronic.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 5
samet206
If the pressure has changed the pad, it should not be cartded, but if we look at it, I changed it too when my hand is not seated. Generally, when the car is used on top, for example, there is no such problem every day, but I do not use it for 3 days.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 6
vbmaster
They said that I did not go to this problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”