Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

reverberation sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:38 # 1
tuci
I have a 2005 model 1.4 hdi xr vehicle at 120.000 km. I changed the printing pad this week. In the evening, while driving, I noticed a buzzing sound from the steering wheel. when he moves the steering wheel to the left and to the left, he sounds gyt. I looked at the steering fluid, there is no reduction. Is there a solution how can I get rid of the bundn?
08.05.2020 17:38 # 2
qqyyxx
Is this vinning sound where you stopped, or is your movement moving the steering wheel while your foot is in gas?
08.05.2020 17:38 # 3
samet206
Are you sure it comes at the wheel? If you write a little more understandable maybe it will be helped more quickly ...
08.05.2020 17:38 # 4
emre_akdag
I have the same problem. It's been about 3 months. When we are cruising left or right while driving, there is a grinding noise from the steering wheel. Steering fluid is full. It did not cause me any problems. I guess it's a sound coming from the pump, but only the sound is disturbing. There is no risk.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 5
tuci
the sound starts when I start the contact. There is a sound when you play the steering wheel as DID, but it makes the sound in gut style. same on the go.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 6
tuci
There is nothing to do with gas or movement, the buzzing sound (DID) starts when the car starts. it sounds like an electronic device's bib. I showed it to the friend who was a master. He looked at the hydraulic oil, he said that it is not harmful to the car for now. he will get harder then we will do it, he said. he said that it is normal to hear the sound he wears over time, when the power steering electric car is working he always tries to move it .....
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”