Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

retractable folding mirrors

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:37 # 1
ARDADOGAN
Friends, somebody who knows or has a module installed inside the mirrors that gives automatic folding feature to the mirrors ???

08.05.2020 19:37 # 2
mimit
I think there was an error in the information, the mentioned modules enable the electric folding mirrors to be closed with the locking of the doors. For example, 406 sv vehicles have electric folding mirrors, you can close them at any time from the mirror adjustment button, but when you lock the doors, the mirrors do not close, the said module is added to the mirror's electrical installation and the door is closed. It allows the mirror to be folded when it is locked. A system suitable for trouble in cold weather in winter, the gears can freeze because they are plastic and then you can rotate the gear while the mirrors open, you are lucky if you can find a similar gear, otherwise the mirrors with these features are quite costly.

In addition, some companies produce electric folding mirrors special to vehicles, you can have this kind of system by creating the necessary electrical infrastructure by buying this type of mirror in different ways. The electric folding folding of the normal mirror is still costly than buying and installing the original folding mirror.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 3
betaser
Friends, I bought the BMW M5 model, I just installed the system for the mirrors without touching the car system, and installed it in the car. The doors and mirrors open when the alarm is canceled.

https://youtu.be/ogh2oqjdzw to
08.05.2020 19:37 # 4
aktivist
it is very nice
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”