Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

(Resulted!) 206 My efforts for Fog Light ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:49 # 1
MemoTech
At the end of the day, I intend to put a fog on my car that does not have fog lights and install fog lights. When I asked about the fog lights, he said he could give the one to 85TL and the cheapest one to 75TL. A pair of fog cost 150TL. Since I couldn't be sure if it was already there, I bought the pair of zero side industry fog lights for 50 TL when I called the bargain graveyard, saying at least let me get the supplier industry and even if it does not burn, stay in the bumper. With H1 bulbs. It sounded like a bad quality. The biggest problem I got was by changing the fuse status of BSM, which is the biggest problem, by adding 1 relay and 1 fuse to the current fuse table, we modified the fuse tray with its original parts as follows; We went to my special service and activated the fog headlight with PP2000. Now, when I turn the fog section from the headlamp control lever, the front fog sign appears on the second conversion and the rear fog sign appears on the second turn. But there was no electricity to the cables reserved for the current fog. They said it could be done with an external relay and fuse and an external switch. But I entered a little from the bottom, I got out of the top, after all, I had the BSM removed and distributed it by saying that this signal is coming somewhere. We really caught a signal for fog somewhere while checking. I examined the card a little bit and saw that there was no relay installed on the point where we found the current signal. We started to research scrap materials. We found a relay, soldered it, but it was not very healthy. I bought a broken BSM from the extractors, we removed the material and replaced it. The relay started to open and close the contacts, but the lamp did not light up again. I examined the card again and saw the empty sealed soldering places on which a fuse should be installed. Again, we removed the fuse holder from the broken BSM and soldered it there and inserted the fuse. We tried again, and the result was that when the fog was turned on successfully, the electricity was coming off when the cables turned off and the power was cut off. We gathered BSM and put it back in place and closed the hood. It was time to cut the bumper and went to the bodywork-paint master and I was shocked. He said that it would take 3-4 hours and it was 17:30. We invented BSM. He said no way and said that he would remove the template from a foggy bumper and cut it out. Since it didn't make sense to me, I left, saying that I will come another time. What do you suggest me to do if I have it cut somewhere else or try to disassemble and cut the bumper myself? Addition: Additional information on request; I have done a lot of time and unfortunately I did not take pictures, but there are similar pictures on the internet. Your model of the engine fuse box is important. I will try to convey you the pictures of the engine fuse box and what you need to do. This is a risky process, all responsibility is yours. There is a possibility of serious damage, I would like to mention this. I assume that the rules to be followed for removing the battery terminals and removing BSM are known. BSM without Front Fog ConnectionInside the BSM without Front Fog ConnectionIt is inserted into the space below the fuse number 5 from the same relays on the right side. Since the bottom of the printed circuit is covered with a special insulation material, the insulation material must first be cleaned and then soldered. A fuse of 10-15 amps will also be soldered to the fuse number 6 instead of the empty fuse, and the fuse will be installed later. You can use it from original parts by removing it from a bad BSM. In addition, you bring the cost almost free. Relays and fuses from the market may not fit in BSM in size, you should keep them outside, which may not be very healthy. The place of the fuse will be cut by measuring the outer cover of the outer protection cover. Then BSM will be collected by making sure that there is no solder leakage and short circuit. Energy cables and sockets will be plugged in. The battery will be connected to the PP2000 and the front fog lamp will be activated. Good luck. MemoTech2013-06-21 17:51:14
08.05.2020 15:49 # 2
Guests
[QUOTE = MEMOTECH]
It was time to cut the bumper and went to the bodywork-paint master and I was shocked. He said that it would take 3-4 hours and it was 17:30. We invented BSM. He said no way and said that he would remove the template from a foggy bumper and cut it out.
[/ QUOTE]

You have done all the work yourself, and you do the cutting of the bumper yourself. Embarrassed
If the fog spots in the bumper have a trace in the bumper, cut yourself.

08.05.2020 15:49 # 3
MemoTech
If I cut it off, if the headlights do not sit, then it will be inedible.

The important thing for me was to be able to control it from the headlamp control, so I didn't get stuck on it because it was resolved.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 4
metin

you can do it yourself.

you will make a small hole first, gradually try to enlarge. of course it's up to you.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 5
qqyyxx
As you said, you have done the hardest part of the job. I also use it with a relay and switch for mists, but because I connect it directly, the lamps do not go out when the ignition is turned off, and I make a lot of effort not to forget it. Let me share the path I used to install the fog. When you remove the bumper, you will already notice the places drawn for the fog. If you can, you can best cut those areas in the cleanest way with the cool degobager. or there are sawmills attached to the drill bits to make a round hole, you can easily find them with a sharp utility knife when you open a little fog with them and the process is fine with a fine zero sandpaper. I write with the thought that his hand is prone to these works. :) When I have the opportunity, I will upload an attached photo of the fog and it creates an idea. Of course, if we can fit the rc bed gti bumper. it looks nice with them.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] Hodja, as you said, you did the hardest part of the job. I also use it with a relay and switch for mists, but because I connect it directly, the lamps do not go out when the ignition is turned off, and I make a lot of effort not to forget it. Let me share the path I used to install the fog. When you remove the bumper, you will already notice the places drawn for the fog. If you can, you can best cut those areas in the cleanest way with the cool degobager. or there are sawmills attached to the drill bits to make a round hole, you can easily find them with a sharp utility knife when you open a little fog with them and the process is fine with a fine zero sandpaper. I write with the thought that his hand is prone to these works. :) When I have the opportunity, I will upload an attached photo of the fog and it creates an idea. Of course, if we can fit the rc bed gti bumper. it looks nice with them. [/ QUOTE]
take it up from me +1
08.05.2020 15:49 # 7
semsword
There were fog connections in my 206 but there was no fog for 6 years since the buffer changed. I am thinking of wearing this Saturday, are the fog places clear?

I think of thinning through the marks with pencil-type soldering iron and doing fine workmanship with falcatay. Anyone have any advice?

I think I'm going to take a few pictures while God is doing it.
semsword 2011-07-14 17:21:11
08.05.2020 15:49 # 8
qqyyxx
[QUOTE = semsword] There are fog connections in my 206, but there was no fog for 6 years since the buffer changed. I am thinking of wearing this Saturday, are the fog places clear?

I think of thinning through the marks with pencil-type soldering iron and doing fine workmanship with falcatay. Anyone have any advice?

[/ QUOTE]
If the bumper is original, even the headlight cables are pulled, my car was 2004 xline but I also installed a switch because there was no fog button on the arm.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 9
Baybars
Greetings, friends, I am thinking of opening a fog light, but it is really a very difficult operation.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 10
MemoTech
[QUOTE = text]

you can do it yourself.

you will make a small hole first, gradually try to enlarge. of course it's up to you. [/ QUOTE]

Since I could not find a suitable place to remove the bumper, I had it removed by the body shop. There was a lot of scratches and friction on the underside of the bumper and the lower legs were broken, I did not try to wear them without making them first, we had them cut and then I had the bumper repairer's broken feet. I gave it to the paint so that the inside of the places we cut was covered in a black image. The master closes with paste, my sandpaper and I can throw the plastic liner tomorrow and paint it later. I had to leave the bumper, save the car, hopefully I will remove it from the paint and install it tomorrow.

[QUOTE = qqyyxx] Hodja, as you said, you did the hardest part of the job. I also use it with a relay and switch for mists, but because I connect it directly, the lamps do not go out when the ignition is turned off, and I make a lot of effort not to forget it. Let me share the path I used to install the fog. When you remove the bumper, you will already notice the places drawn for the fog. If you can, you can best cut those areas in the cleanest way with the cool degobager. or there are sawmills attached to the drill bits to make a round hole, you can easily find them with a sharp utility knife when you open a little fog with them and the process is fine with a fine zero sandpaper. I write with the thought that his hand is prone to these works. :) When I have the opportunity, I will upload an attached photo of the fog and it creates an idea. Of course, if we can fit the rc bed gti bumper. it looks nice with them. [/ QUOTE]

There is absolutely nothing to cut, I think I would cut better. :)) But when you add paint to the job, it looks like it will be better now.

08.05.2020 15:49 # 11
MemoTech
[QUOTE = semsword] There are fog connections in my 206, but there was no fog for 6 years since the buffer changed. I am thinking of wearing this Saturday, are the fog places clear?

[/ QUOTE]

Yes, it has stopped today. There is a screw-tab on the bottom and two foot holes on the top of the bumper. You can calculate how far you can cut from the existing line by placing the fog lamp here, with a place for fog in the bumper.

[QUOTE = qqyyxx] [QUOTE = semsword] There are fog connections in my 206, but there was no fog for 6 years since the buffer has changed. I am thinking of wearing this Saturday, are the fog places clear?

[/ QUOTE]
If the bumper is original, even the headlight cables are pulled, my car was 2004 xline but I also installed a switch because there was no fog button on the arm.
[/ QUOTE]

There is no need for a separate key. No, they can activate the event I told yesterday with the existing joystick. Only the fuse table needs to be modified. By installing a relay and a fuse.
In other words, Com2000 can control your front and rear mists unchanged.

08.05.2020 15:49 # 12
metin
I follow up with curiosity. I have 307. For those who do not know, let me tell you that the fog light is on the bottom of the headlight, so they drink fog with the headlight.
In my head, I want to cut the bumper like 206 without fog holes and mount the fog in 206. I saw a few people who are doing it, it is really nice.
Did we handle the hole job, the rest is easy. I will take the cable of the fog from the headlight and give it to the fog that I will just attach,
This is 206 fog light application made by another 307 owner,
text 2011-07-14 19:49:16
08.05.2020 15:49 # 13
MemoTech
Of course, you can have all kinds of bumper repairers play with plastic. Take any 2 headlights you want, prepare them, cut them, cut them, you can paint the bumper and put it on.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = MemoTech] You can do it, of course, the bumper repairers can play with any kind of plastic. Take any 2 headlights you want, prepare them, cut them, cut them, you can paint the bumper and put it on. [/ QUOTE]
Let the brother pierce properly, the bidet is set to illuminate the ground so as not to illuminate it like the original fog, the paint job is easy (:
08.05.2020 15:49 # 15
MemoTech
The fog headlights I bought had headlight adjustment screws, I think it is necessary to make adjustments with it. If you pay attention to the fog lights that you will get adjusted in this way, I think it will not be a problem.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 16
semsword
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] [QUOTE = semsword] There are fog connections in my 206, but there was no fog for 6 years since the buffer has changed. I am thinking of wearing this Saturday, are the fog places clear?

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Installation for fog, etc. it just needs to cut the bumper and install the headlights. I am not sure if the bumper is original, I hope I will not encounter a bad surprise when I remove it. Because it is in a curved flat place, it will be quite difficult to align if their location is not clear Ermm

If God gives it, I will start the process tomorrow.
semsword 2011-07-15 16:56:01
08.05.2020 15:49 # 17
semsword
[QUOTE = MemoTech] The fog headlights I bought had a headlight adjustment screw, I think it is necessary to adjust with it now. If you pay attention to the fog lights you are getting adjusted in this way, I think there will be no problem. [/ QUOTE]

As far as I know, if a vehicle has fog lights, it has to be adjusted, otherwise it does not pass through TUVTURK inspection.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 18
MemoTech
I do not care who will make this setting or TÜV to adjust according to what, but I do not want to disturb others if it should be used. TÜV does not let anyone else know its own headlight adjustment for almost any vehicle. I made the headlight adjustment and went to the examination, they did not like the headlight adjustment, they gave a slight defect. :))

I activated my fog lights, the bumper is installed today, I hope I add your pictures with a little cool weather.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 19
metin
we are waiting,
08.05.2020 15:49 # 20
semsword
Best wishes. Use your mists bye ... It is more important for me that headlights do not disturb people, but examination is also important. I do not want to come across someone and fight and inflate my head.

As for the setting issue; I will adjust the fog tomorrow when I wear it. I plan to adjust it below the level of the headlights, with the car facing the wall from a distance of 2 meters, in a flat place. I hope I can fuck ...
Page : / 4
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”