Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

(resolved) can this malfunction cause?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:05 # 1
murat deniz
friends, i filled the tank last night. While leaving the gas station, the malfunction lamp 11 started to give a warning with a single beep. I tried again, but it still continues today. This light remains on with a single beep sound when I turn it on after turning the ignition halfway. In the morning, as the car got up from the lights in the first gear in the morning, it seemed to stop a little, and there was no shaking towards the evening, but the warning continues. I wonder if the tank is full, 103 TL is full of tanks, 105 I have completed it. or I had the petrol I bought from the shelves in the warehouse. I wonder what could be the problem?
respects.

murat deniz 2011-09-14 21:25:44
08.05.2020 16:05 # 2
34sea45
there may be water in fuel
08.05.2020 16:05 # 3
mehmet eren
Well, my friend said that when I used the engine malfunction warning lamp, I asked the industry about the tube and gas, it was not very important.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 4
murat deniz
but the vehicle is not scuba gasoline.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 5
altantezcan
As my brother 34sea45 says, it is possible that water has entered and damaged the engine due to fuel.
It will recover after a certain period if it is due to water in the fuel.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 6
Guests
This Information Panel Will Work For Me ... I Called A lot But I Didn't Find It ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 7
Guests
engine malfunction lamp that light fuel may be troublesome with water or something different
08.05.2020 16:05 # 8
Guests

Any sensor in the engine may malfunction ... Connecting the computer to the computer and having it scanned will allow you to have better information.

08.05.2020 16:05 # 9
Guests
I agree with my brother Dinçer and find fault in the fuel, I recommend to friends on the Anatolian side. Embarrassed
08.05.2020 16:05 # 10
metin
o fault is a general fault warning. indicates a motor-related fault.
There are so many parts of the engine that are likely to fail, so it is necessary to connect the vehicle to the diagnostic tool so that the fault can be achieved.
As I said, this lamp indicates a fault in any part of the engine. I think it is wrong to make a diagnosis because it is direct. Maybe it may not be related to fuel, it may just be the time you fill the tank.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 11
mehmet eren
I am getting this warning. If I get gas outside of Opet related to the gas I use, it gives warning immediately. We have connected the computer. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 16:05 # 12
OkaN
brother iveco burnttee iveco burned the radiator water was missing i filled it was extinguished from vehicle to car :)
08.05.2020 16:05 # 13
Guests
There is nothing to do with the warehouse being full, you have to look at the service, everything can be used in that way, that sign will be burning in any general malfunction.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 14
inceyasar
The lamp, which cannot be extinguished in all scuba tubes, is due to that fuel. It meets 2 times in my 1.4 diesel.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = Inceyasar] The lamp that could not be extinguished in all the pejoes with the tube is due to that fuel, it coincided 2 times in my 1.4 diesel, it will recover when it gets good fuel if there is not a low performance [/ QUOTE]

There are many peugeot vehicles with LPG (as you can say), especially in this forum and there is no such thing as an unstable lamp, the drivers who use almost all LPG vehicles in the forum know. I think generalizing is a bit wrong in this case.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 16
Guests
+1
Yes, I personally experienced it. The best masters said "chronic" as soon as possible. But the master from Ankara put out fine tuning. I say thank goodness that day for that day.
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = Inceyasar] The lamp that could not be extinguished in all pejoes with a tube is due to that fuel, it coincided 2 times in my 1.4 diesel, it will recover when there is low performance or good fuel [/ QUOTE]

There are many peugeot vehicles with LPG (as you can say), especially in this forum and there is no such thing as an unstable lamp, the drivers who use almost all LPG vehicles in the forum know. I think generalizing is a bit wrong in this case.
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:05 # 17
black_rock
Today I loved the service 40 TL to turn off the malfunction lamp:
08.05.2020 16:05 # 18
istanbullu_3886
the same lamp is on me sometimes with a shake and it goes off spontaneously within a few days. disassembled to clean the skewed, then we fix and install turbo pipes new malfunction
08.05.2020 16:05 # 19
murat deniz
After my friends turned to fuel, which is the common point of many of you and used the vehicle for a while, I disassembled and re-attached the pole today and it gave neither light or warning sound. I was very happy but the problem was solved, I wonder Gülme murat deniz 2011-09-07 21:10:35
08.05.2020 16:05 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = meander] +1
Yes, I personally experienced it. The best masters said "chronic" as soon as possible. But the master from Ankara put out fine tuning. I say thank goodness that day for that day.
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = Inceyasar] The lamp that could not be extinguished in all pejoes with a tube is due to that fuel, it coincided 2 times in my 1.4 diesel, it will recover when there is low performance or good fuel [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
Greetings from Koliva ... Göz Kırpma
Menderes bro, don't you talk to him? Sırıtma
If you remember, I told you "check the settings. If the correct setting is done, the fault light is soner," I said. Sırıtma
When the lpg is installed, the reason for the malfunctioning of the malfunction is obvious. In cases where he is extinguished when he adds gasoline ...
A lot of masters are saying "assembly" and the setting of LPG very clearly and clearly.
Because of that, they shake from the sacrificially. Because the easiest way to get out of the situation is to set up "lpg is lighter, it is normal" etc. If he does not understand, he will say "hee voting is ok then" and he believes that he continues his way happily and happy. Sırıtma
How do you see how my homeland's pure cLEAN citizen is deceived ??? Sinirli
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”