Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Required Bi-Xenon

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:43 # 1
mchtaknc
Hello friends, I want to apply bi-xenon to my vehicle because I complain about the headlights. But I do not know much about this, I want help from experienced friends. Does Bi-xenon undergo examination? How is the light ratio good?
What are the required parts?

I would be very happy if you inform me about these, thanks.
Other than that, if you want to give an idea for a different application, please specify.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 2
onlycihan
I will direct you to the site of nightwind.com there are more than you are looking for. There are very knowledgeable experienced friends available.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 3
maximusti
Doesn't pass through inspection
The light ratio depends on the bulb that is installed.
The required parts are:
Headlight Lenses
Bi-xenon curtain
bulb
08.05.2020 20:43 # 4
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = mchtaknc] Hello friends, I want to apply bi-xenon to my vehicle because I have complained about the headlights. But I do not know much about this, I want help from experienced friends. Does Bi-xenon undergo examination? How is the light ratio good?
What are the required parts?

I would be very happy if you inform me about these, thanks.
Other than that, if you want to give an idea for a different application, please specify.
[/ QUOTE]

Necessary parts bi-xenon lens, utility knife, heat gun and silicone to close gray :) You can do this job by watching online.

You can get the lens from AliExpress, you need to buy 2.5 "lens. The prices vary according to the quality between 30-50 dollars. In the inspection, you will not have any trouble unless there is a xenon bulb inside. The lens needs to be halogen.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 5
M.Ahmet059
so I changed those old lights
I put on the LED headlight, the lighting was very nice, the image was improved in one click.
I would recommend you consider it;)
08.05.2020 20:43 # 6
mchtaknc
Is there a led bulb you can recommend as a brand lumen or something

08.05.2020 20:43 # 7
x571
What do you call bi-xenon things that rape our eyes at night?
08.05.2020 20:43 # 8
onlycihan
No Xenon lamp lies instead of normal headlight does what you say. I wish all of you had Xenon
08.05.2020 20:43 # 9
onlycihan
No, those who wear Xenon lamps instead of normal headlights do what you say. I wish all of you had Xenon
08.05.2020 20:43 # 10
babamrb06
Well, when the halogen goes through, the light pattern is as wide as it is in halogen, otherwise it is scattered or in the middle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”