Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Replacing the windshield

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:31 # 1
ahmetismet
Friends I have a tiny crack on the windshield since I bought it in my car has not progressed for 2 years. but it started to sting. I say if I use the windshield right of the helmet, but I am unstable. Original glass with a small crack or sub-industry glass without cracks? Does it replace the original?
08.05.2020 17:31 # 2
Aziz
First of all, pay attention to the minutes of the questions asked to you when replacing from the automobile insurance :) Some insurance companies have shown the glass changes as an accident record in the tramer, even the most tramer records without the price (I do not know how accurate I wanted to convey because I heard many times and differently). I was going on the right way to say I want my right, foreign object came to my glass: D

08.05.2020 17:31 # 3
emre_akdag
Do not look for authenticity in the glass. Don't break your casco in glass. Wear the mini repair clause from the contracted glazier in the industry so as not to pierce your casco. Don't ever think. I have the same tiny crack, but I have no helmet :)
08.05.2020 17:31 # 4
Aziz
[QUOTE = toretto16] Do not look for authenticity on the glass. Don't break your casco in glass. Wear the mini repair clause from the contracted glazier in the industry so as not to pierce your casco. Don't ever think. I have the same tiny crack, but I have no helmet:) [/ QUOTE]

some insurance companies have shown the tram record as an accident record, and most tramer records without the price were the glass change (I know how many times I wanted to convey it because I heard it many times and differently)

do you have any idea about that toretto16 :)
08.05.2020 17:31 # 5
ahmetismet
I thoroughly question the registration of the tram. But would the windshield I want to learn be the original as before? I do not want it to be ordinary or to have water or sound.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 6
qqyyxx
glass change is visible in the tramer records, that is, when you send the plate or chassis with a message, the more damage the glass exchange amount will appear. however, when it is examined in detail, it appears as glass replacement. Besides, they do not use sub-industry for glass replacement from insurance, according to the policy.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 7
mabolla
I changed my windshield 4 times from the motorhome, the sub-industry is of course.
The glasses changed in 2 different places, but they made a mistake once in 2 places, the car had taken water because the silicones did not hold it completely, I had to disassemble it and put it on its head and put it on again.
apart from that I did not feel much difference between the glasses (except the psychological difference in the first change Confused )
08.05.2020 17:31 # 8
106fb
As the glass of the 307 is panoramic, the sub-industry is very noticeable with the original one.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 9
ahmetismet
So, is there a place that you know that makes this change quality?
08.05.2020 17:31 # 10
ismailkaya
I also changed the windshield, the owner of the windshield from the crack, 750 TL of damage is visible on the tramer.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 11
ismailkaya
Nowadays he kept stuttering :))
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”