Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Renewal of LPG license before inspection?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:35 # 1
kuantum
I spent a few days on the vehicle inspection date. I will make an appointment for tomorrow or Wednesday. Only with the general vehicle inspection period;

1- LPG license period
2- Exhaust emission license has expired.

I think the exhaust emission measurement is done in TÜVs. But where can I renew this LPG's license from the chamber of mechanical engineers? The first license was taken from karabük. I'm in Istanbul. Now where and how will I renew my license?
quantum 2012-02-13 13:32:05
08.05.2020 16:35 # 2
kuantum
Does anyone have any knowledge?
08.05.2020 16:35 # 3
omer_tarsus
No matter where you made the seal before, all MMO & nbsp; does it. But now that you are sealing tuvturk, you do not need to do anything. Just go to the examination. Nevertheless, if you call tuvtürk for precautionary measures and get detailed information, it will be healthier.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 4
silentsorrow
Since exhaust inspection stations are now transferred to the private sector, there are many places that do this. It is possible to have exhaust inspection in most authorized services.

The LPG leakage report was removed from the list of mandatory documents during the vehicle inspection, Tüvtürk will carry out the control of the LPG installation on its own.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 5
omer_tarsus
Tuvtürk does the exhaust inspection.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 6
kuantum
[QUOTE = silentsorrow] Exhaust inspection stations are now transferred to the private sector, so there are many places that do this. It is possible to have exhaust inspection in most authorized services.

The LPG leak report was removed from the list of mandatory documents during the vehicle inspection, Tüvtürk will do the control of the LPG installation on its own. does tvturk do? is there any money for this transaction? I mean, would it be an extra benefit to get it done by tmmob? or wasting money ..
08.05.2020 16:35 # 7
silentsorrow
Tpgturk now performs the lpg sealing inspection, but I do not know if they received extra money while doing this. In the new vehicle inspection arrangement, they gave this process in order to reduce the number of documents in the tube and to facilitate the work of the citizen by performing the entire vehicle inspection process in one place. Therefore, it does not make sense for them to charge an additional fee for this, because tuvturk was previously responsible for the entire science examination of the lpg system, except for sealing. I don't think you need to go to tmmob again when there is an institution that will make this inspection ready. If you are not satisfied with the lpg installation inspection in tvturk, you can still visit tmmob for your peace of mind, if they continue to perform a leak test after this final inspection arrangement. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:35 # 8
kuantum
I made an appointment with tmmob yesterday. I wonder how much money tmmob takes for this job. I think I will cancel that appointment ..

quantum 2012-02-14 09:21:55
08.05.2020 16:35 # 9
silentsorrow
I have a 150 cc motorcycle and a lpg-free vehicle. Since I have never owned an lpg vehicle before, I don't know how much tmmob charges for this process.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 10
kuantum
I was examined. There was no need to go to TMMOB. don't waste your money there. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:35 # 11
yigiteroglu
Hello there. The inspection ends in April. My vehicle is lpg but does not have an lpg card and also does not have an exhaust emission card. Should I ensure all this or go directly to the inspection station?
08.05.2020 16:35 # 12
kuantum
If LPG is not licensed, I know that you should operate it. Other documents are not important. I know only the license is enough. The necessary documents are already written on the site of TÜV. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”