Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Removals!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:21 # 1
ufuk91
Guys, I hit a lot of things, but at some point you get stuck, don't disassemble it !!! & nbsp; "Laughter" I need to remove my headlights and clean them "I sökemiy"! inside the air conditioner frames covered with torpedo, door handle frames "I can't disassemble"! "I can't disassemble" the door and bumper trims on my carbon-covered exterior! and finally, I can not "disassemble" the black plastic parts of the front and back logo with red spray!

I can't tell you how big my problem is. "Grin" "Grin" & nbsp; I couldn't find what I was looking for any of these shows with picture video now & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:21 # 2
fexzi
Documentation and pictures related to bumper removal were shared or even 307 SW ..
08.05.2020 16:21 # 3
Selo
I had removed the air conditioner and door handles, brother. It turns out if you insert a blunt fruit knife from any corner and force it. You can also do it with a screwdriver, but be careful not to leave a trace, do not force too much, if it does not come out, insert the knife from another corner. & Nbsp; "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:21 # 4
Selo
This is the subject of the fexzi brother.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 5
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Selo] I had removed the air conditioner and door handles, bro. It turns out if you insert a blunt fruit knife from any corner and force it. You can also do it with a screwdriver, but be careful not to leave a trace, don't push too hard, if it doesn't come off, put the knife from another corner. & Nbsp; "Grin" [ / QUOTE]

did you remove the torpedo, brother? the biggest piece is that i'm afraid of it more & nbsp; "grin" will there be no clips etc on that piece you can break?
ufuk91 2011-11-12 21:52:14
08.05.2020 16:21 # 6
ufuk91
[QUOTE = fexzi] Documentation and image related to bumper removal was shared, even 307 SW ..

exits if you search the forum.

[/ QUOTE]

Is the 206 buffer just clip-on? Do these same clips with the door clips. I asked many questions: D
08.05.2020 16:21 # 7
Selo
When you say torpedo, if you say that chest part that the tape is in, I removed it. You will first remove the top piece by pushing it upwards. There are 2 screws under that piece and you will remove the bottom side when you remove them. You need to remove the tape as well.

There are small teeth, but not the type to be broken, still be careful. "Blink"

Meanwhile, your vehicle 206, the topic in this link is more useful, 206 rear bumper belt removal. < / div>
08.05.2020 16:21 # 8
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Selo] When I say torpedo, if you say that chest part that the tape is in, I removed it. You will first remove the top piece by pushing it upwards. There are 2 screws under that piece and you will remove the bottom side when you remove them. You have to remove the tape as well.

There are small teeth, but not the type to be broken, still be careful. "Blink"

Meanwhile, your vehicle 206, the topic in this link is more useful, 206 rear bumper belt removal. < / div> [/ QUOTE]

thank you very much my friend. Well, let me ask you when you caught you. What did you do by removing these parts and covered them? let me get information about that :) :)
08.05.2020 16:21 # 9
Selo
You are welcome brother. I intended to paint and disassembled, but then I gave up and covered in carbon. I recommend the carbon that looks very nice on the chest. "Cool"
the paint and upholstery seem very harmonious, so I'm not very close.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 10
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Selo] You're welcome bro. I intended to paint and disassembled, but then I gave up and covered in carbon. I recommend the carbon that looks very nice on the chest. "Cool"
The paint and upholstery look very harmonious, so I am not very close.
[/ QUOTE]

I have a good intention of carbon coating right now, which color did you cover with carbon, brother? I found the white carbon, both the gray image and the carbon meets my wish, if I did something like this, & nbsp; "Ouch" Is it difficult to apply? how much time and how much foil did you use? now there are 127 * 50 sellers on the net, 10 lira or something 3M especially paid attention to this, are they enough?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 11
Selo
I covered it with the picture below. White carbon looks nice too "Thumbs & nbsp; It is not very difficult to apply but it requires attention and patience. Very good A blow dryer that heats is a must. I covered it in about 3-4 hours slowly.
Those sizes are probably enough, 3M ones are probably embossed, I think it was a flat foil, I guess the most tight one.

Also keep in mind, if the air bubble remained inside after coating and do not remove it, remove the back coating with the needle. Slightly del out of the air. This is why I have had to remove it for several times. "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:21 # 12
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Selo] I covered it with the picture I put below. White carbon looks nice too "Thumbs & nbsp; It is not very difficult to apply but it requires attention and patience. Very good A blow dryer that heats is a must. I covered it in about 3-4 hours slowly.
Those sizes are probably enough, 3M ones are probably embossed, I think it was a flat foil, I guess the most tight one.

Also keep in mind, if the air bubble remained inside after coating and do not remove it, remove the back coating with the needle. Slightly del out of the air. This is why I have done a lot of rip off just because of that. "Grin"
[/ QUOTE]

no picture teacher picture where & nbsp; "Laughter"

I have 3 options black gray and white but I was undecided. I have patience, especially if it is my car & nbsp; "Grin" thanks for the advice :)
08.05.2020 16:21 # 13
yeditepely
How does the door handle come off with a knife? don't stay in our hands: S
08.05.2020 16:21 # 14
Selo
Sorry, I forgot to add it. "Grin" It was; & nbsp;

Yeditepely brother is the frame of the arm inside the door I am telling. I've never tried the outside, we draw the paint or something. "Ouch"
08.05.2020 16:21 # 15
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Selo] I forgot to add it. "Grin" It was; & nbsp;

Yeditepely brother is the frame of the inside arm of the door I am telling. I've never tried the outside, we draw the paint or something. "Ouch"
[/ QUOTE]

okay teacher, you covered it with black one, I will make a change and get gray first, anyway, if I don't like it, I also buy black 10 pounds of material, I guess, I do not touch the black or iphone, or cover my laptop & nbsp;
ufuk91 2011-11-12 23:07:14
08.05.2020 16:21 # 16
yeditepely
[QUOTE = Selo] I forgot to add it. "Grin" It was; & nbsp;
My brother Yeditepely the frame of the arm inside the door I told. I have never tried the outside, we draw the paint or something. "Ouch"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I understood now I am your brother :) I thought you too was your lips :))) tskler for your attention
08.05.2020 16:21 # 17
ufuk91
[QUOTE = yeditepely] [QUOTE = Selo] I forgot to add sorry. "Grin" It was & nbsp;
< div> Yeditepely brother is the frame of the arm inside the door I told. I have never tried the outside, we draw the paint or something. "Ouch"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I understood now I am your brother :) I thought you were the other one :))) tskler for your information
[/ QUOTE]

Should I cover the outer door with the same gray carbon & nbsp; I look at the containers if I don't like it & nbsp; & nbsp; I don't know if I can cover the door without removing it!
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”