Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

remote control life for you

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:13 # 1
gurcan42
Hello friends; When I was dealing with the tape yesterday, I threw the fuse, I changed it, everything was normal. But I saw that the engine did not work. I thought the control battery was dead and I renewed the battery, but neither the control nor the vehicle worked. I removed the fuse tape fuse and reinserted it. This time the vehicle worked but the control still does not work. There is neither an electrician nor a good master where I am, I would appreciate it if you help me with this. Thanks.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 2
MemoTech
You may need to re-code Gürcan Bey.
Our friend "koliva" had written before, I quote him.

[QUOTE = Koliva]

1. Turn the ignition to the ON position using the vehicle's first key. Previously from the vehicle starting position. The doors will be closed in this case.

2. Press and hold the locking button on the switch for 10 seconds, then release it. Make sure that the battery in the key is intact and charged.

3. Take the key from the contact and wait 10 seconds. Then press and hold the lock button on the key you will re-code for 10 seconds.

4. Check that it is coded correctly. It doesn't really matter, but when doing this, get out of the car and insert the key you code into the lock on the door. In this way, check if the vehicle is properly locked. Then remove it and try it remotely.

[/ QUOTE]

Good luck with.
MEMOTECH 2011-04-05 19:24:32
08.05.2020 15:13 # 3
mehmet066
there may be a malfunction in the imbolizer
08.05.2020 15:13 # 4
koliva
The freezing of the Mars engine but the failure of your vehicle is the definitive proof that the immobilizer is not working. If your key battery is depleted, you will encounter the same situation. In other words, if you start your vehicle with a dead battery key, the starter will start but the vehicle will not start. First, test if your controller's batteries are intact. If the problem is not there, unplug the battery, wait 10 minutes and reinsert it and try it. I could offer other solutions. If you write the results here, everyone including me will be informed.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 5
gurcan42
tomorrow I will try what was written at the earliest opportunity and inform the result.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 6
gurcan42
Aykut and my brother Mehmet have applied what you wrote, but I did not get a result. It remained in the up position. This time everything has improved and the car started when I started. I think there is an electrical malfunction. The remote control is still not working. If you have any other solution suggestions, I am waiting.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 7
koliva
You say I changed the tape insurance, I just ask to be sure; Which insurance did you change (how many numbers)? Have you also said check the key's battery for sure?
08.05.2020 15:13 # 8
gurcan42
I don't know the fuse number, but there are 3 small fuses in the lower left corner of the panel inside. I changed the middle one of them.

08.05.2020 15:13 # 9
gurcan42
Insurance number 4

08.05.2020 15:13 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE=gürcan42]4 nolu sigorta

[/QUOTE]

28 tane sigorta olan kisimdaki 4 ise asagidaki kaynaga gore sen BSI`in sigortasinla oynuyorsun. Teyp felan degil Ouch Istersen daha fazla isler karismadan bir elektrikciye goster.

Cikardigin sigorta kaclikti? Taktigin kaclik?

28 fuse box in passenger compartment, with rear electric window (BH28-2)

Fuses

Rating

Supply

Application

F1

Shunt

Ignition + ve

Pretensioner unit, front airbags, side air bags, brake lights switch, BSI

F2

5A

Instrument panel

F3

----

FREE

F4

5A

BSI

F5

----

Free

F6

5A

+battery

ignition + ve

Engine management control unit, immobiliser

F7

15A

Retractable electric roof (cabriolet)

F8

10A

Coolant temperature unit, instrument panel, hazard warning, clock, multifunction display, courtesy lamp,

F9

5A

BSI

F10

----

Free

F11

10A

Ignition + ve

Left brake light, third brake light

F12

10A

Right brake light

F13

----

+ battery

Free

F14

----

Rear electric window

F15

20A

Boot light, , tow-bar supply

F16

----

Free

F17

----

Free

F18

10A

Sidelamps +

Number plate light. Illumination: lighter, instrument panel, heater panel, radio, ashtray, transmission selector, switches, clock, multifunction display

F19

5A

Rear fog lamp

Rear fog lights

F20

-----

Input/outlet

Free

F21

-----

Free

F22

10A

Acc + ve

Glove box light, map reading lamp, courtesy lamp, clock or multifunction display, instrument panel, on-board navigation, rain sensor, charge warning lamp

F23A

20A

Acc + ve

Cigar lighter

F23B

20A

+ battery

Cigar lighter

F24A

15A

Acc + ve

Radio

F24B

15A

+ battery

Radio

F25

20A

Acc + ve

Front and rear windscreen wipers

F26

----

Free

F27

5A

Built-in system interface (BSI)

F28

----

Free

koliva2011-04-09 08:25:40
08.05.2020 15:13 # 11
gurcan42
friends solved the problem. remote control is working now. be without you definitely do not change the original connections of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = gürcan42] friends solved the problem. Remote control is no longer working. Be without you definitely do not change the original connections of the car. [/ QUOTE]

From where to where. I'm glad you're happy. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 13
metin
I could not understand the connection of the speaker to the car system (:
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”