Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

remote control does not work

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:52 # 1
safrane23
The remote control of the 206 sedan sometimes works, sometimes it does not work.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 2
efsanemurat
I had the same problem, I had read it somewhere, I tried it was fixed. Put the ignition on the car, turn the first stage, and then press the on / off buttons on top of the other.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 3
rugger35
I have found something like this, maybe it works .. hopefully .. quoted from the user manual. Synchronizing the remote control Turn the ignition off. The control is functional again. "This is a similar but different expression." It is necessary to introduce the control to the vehicle after the control battery change, or for any reason when the vehicle's control opens and closes the doors of the vehicle. This is called control synchronization. While holding it in the locking direction, while holding it in the locking direction, we also hold down the control lock button.When pressed for about 5 seconds, you will hear the click sound from the door lock.Remove the key And press the door release button from the remote control. Your adar key has been introduced to your vehicle again, usually when the new key is ordered in the services to introduce the key to the vehicle. Sometimes this process may be necessary when you replace the control battery. "Rugger352012-06-23 23:12:04
08.05.2020 16:52 # 4
xpyhre
The central lock does not work in my vehicle, the alarm sounds, the 4 doors do not lock the doors.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 5
rugger35
[QUOTE = xpyhre] the central lock does not work in my vehicle, the alarm sounds, it does not lock the doors. [/ QUOTE]

I have looked at many forums in this forum, they said that they have taken central lock insurance in most places .. I hope so ... look at it ..
08.05.2020 16:52 # 6
xpyhre
[QUOTE = rugger35] [QUOTE = xpyhre] the central lock is not working in my vehicle, the alarm is not sounding. [/ QUOTE]

In many forums I have looked at this problem, they said that they have taken out central lock insurance in most places .. I hope so ... take a look ..
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your help, but where is the central lock insurance, the car 206
08.05.2020 16:52 # 7
safrane23
I tried all of the methods, but I could not get a futile solution, it was working two days ago, sometimes it does not work, as I do now, I guess there is a lack of contact somewhere. I guess the contact is there, I guess.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 8
koliva
Clean the inside of the key, clean the contact points and the top of the card with synthetic thinner or alcohol, if available. Do not touch plastic parts.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 9
rugger35
As far as I understand, central lock insurance in 206 insurance schemes on the Internet:

original view:

Schema view:

board expansion:

I hope this number 16 fuse will be the solution to your question .. Description: Locking / unlocking for doors header and reset - Deadlock quick lock control. .

The site where I get the information and all the insurance schemes are as follows:

http://my206xr.blogspot.com/2010/11/peugeot-206-fuse-layout.html

< br> rugger35 2012-06-24 11:41:00
08.05.2020 16:52 # 10
xpyhre
my fuse panel is different teacher, thank you anyway, 206 gti car in me, but i looked at the insurance number 16 has another function. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:52 # 11
cetin
In my vehicle; when turning the alarm on and off, the sound was cut off. It does not sound at the moment of danger. The blue light inside is blinking. There is nothing else. How can I turn the sound on :(
08.05.2020 16:52 # 12
xpyhre
[QUOTE = çetin] in my vehicle; when turning the alarm on and off, the sound is not working. The danger is not sounding instantly. The blue light is blinking inside. There is nothing else. You can buy a new one and replace it. Siren in the front hood.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 13
safrane23
koliva thank you for this information i cleaned the inside of the controller with cologne & nbsp; waste control is working thanks ...
08.05.2020 16:52 # 14
koliva
[QUOTE = safrane23] koliva thank you for this information I cleaned the inside of the controller with cologne & nbsp; waste control is working thanks ... [/ QUOTE]

There is alcohol in your cologne. Eyup Sabri's 80's cologne will be better "LOL"
Get over
08.05.2020 16:52 # 15
tellotello
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = safrane23] koliva thank you for this information I cleaned the inside of the controller with cologne & nbsp; waste control is working thanks ... [/ QUOTE]

There is alcohol in cologne. Eyup Sabri's 80's cologne will be better "LOL"
Get over
[/ QUOTE]

If 80 Likes, the control found its head from ethanol is working from it & nbsp "Big

Get well & nbsp ; "Smile"

< / div>

- Note: I thought I can joke when the problem is solved - < / div>
08.05.2020 16:52 # 16
cetin
Master, where exactly is this siren & nbsp; wonder?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 17
xpyhre
[QUOTE = tough] master, where exactly is this siren & nbsp; wonder? [/ QUOTE]

Mine mounted inside the hood, behind the engine. Yours may be in different places.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 18
MuratUlg
I have a problem in this issue, I can help you open a separate title. The control works just fine, but when it is 5 cm from the car, it does not turn on and off like it does not have a remote function, etc. What is the problem?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 19
tellotello
[QUOTE = MuratUlg] I have a problem in this issue. The control works just fine, but when it is 5 cm from the car, it does not turn on and off like it does not have a remote function, etc. what is the problem i could not solve somehow [/ QUOTE]

Hello, may the battery be low? If you want to have a check. If so, you will install new batteries. I just read something like that you might need to re-introduce the car when the new battery is installed, don't panic if it doesn't work after replacing the battery & nbsp; "Smile" < / div>
08.05.2020 16:52 # 20
MuratUlg
[QUOTE = tellotello] [QUOTE = MuratUlg] I have a problem in this issue, maybe I can help you open a separate title. The control works just fine, but when it is 5 cm from the car, it does not turn on and off like it does not have a remote function, etc. what is the problem i could not solve somehow [/ QUOTE]

Hello, may the battery be low? If you want to have a check. If so, you will install new batteries. I just read something like that you might need to re-introduce the car when the new battery is installed, don't panic if it doesn't work after replacing the battery & nbsp; "Smile" < / div> [/ QUOTE]
I replaced the battery twice but still haven't got a solution & nbsp;
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”