Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Remote Control Battery Low

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:15 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
After I just started, I got the "remote control battery low" warning on my single line screen. When I saw a battery or something, I said battery or what did I say? I think Aslan talks about the remote. Is it true ? Do I need to change the control battery?
How does this tool perceive this?
Need to have a connection with the immobilizer of the battery?

By the way, I turned the headlights on before I started, in a way I did not do much. Normally, when starting, the headlights would be dimmed and return to its former brightness when the engine was running. This time as if he was trapped ?? Is this possible ? I hope there is no problem with the battery.
Thanks.. oguzhankucuk61 2017-03-22 00:29:51
08.05.2020 20:15 # 2
Oktkor
Oğuzhan aslan may be telling you what you are doing at this hour and go to sleep :).

If we translate it into Turkish, he warned that the control power is low. Since the immobilizer operates on frequency, the device may have understood the low level frequency setting.

If you ask me, it makes more sense than I said first.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61

You're right, brother, we were playing swamp. I'll sleep right now

I will change a battery tomorrow. Do you know what it costs, brother?
08.05.2020 20:15 # 4
Oktkor
[QUOTE = oguzhankucuk61]

I will change a battery tomorrow. Do you know what it costs, brother? [/ QUOTE]

3.5 lira.

Change it yourself is not difficult. You introduce it to immo again.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Oktkor] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61]

I will change a battery tomorrow. Do you know what it costs, brother? [/ QUOTE]

3.5 lira.

Change it yourself is not difficult. You introduce it to immo again. [/ QUOTE]

When you say introduce to immobilizer brother?
Is there anything else other than removing the battery and installing a new one?
08.05.2020 20:15 # 6
BLACK LION
Remote control battery low. Turkish remote control battery is low. Change the battery. If the vehicle does not start, it may not recognize the key. When you put on the ignition, press the hang up button and wait a bit. Reads the immobilizer frequency and re-recognizes the key and the vehicle starts. The immobilizer is an electronic engine lock. Each time he contacts the contact, he compares the code sent by the chip inside the controller to that of the brain. If it does, it runs or it does not allow for security purposes. It can be reset when the battery is replaced. If there is no immobilizer, there will be no problem, but if there is one, it is enough.
BLACK LION 2017-03-22 06:32:05
08.05.2020 20:15 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = BLACK LION] Remote control battery low. Turkish remote control battery is low. Change the battery. If the vehicle does not start, it may not recognize the key. When you put on the ignition, press the hang up button and wait a bit. Reads the immobilizer frequency and re-recognizes the key and the vehicle starts. The immobilizer is an electronic engine lock. Each time he contacts the contact, he compares the code sent by the chip inside the controller to that of the brain. If it does, it runs or it does not allow for security purposes. It can be reset when the battery is replaced. If there is no immobilizer, there will be no problem, but if there is one, it is enough.

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you brother, the keymaker said that there is an immobilizer. Thanks if I change today, thank you.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 8
ersin61
If it is not a remote control, the battery or the charge dynamo coals have run out.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ersin61]
If the remote is not the remote control, the battery or the charcoal has run out of charcoal.

If the headlights or tape were on before starting, I knew it was normal for the headlights and tape to momentarily turn off, as excess power was drawn from the battery during the start, but
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”