Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

remote control battery flat error

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:16 # 1
arslanbey01
friends, today, when I searched the sites on the screen of my vehicle as a remote control battery flat, I saw that this article means that the control battery in the key is weak and I have replaced the battery. However, the text on the screen has not gone yet, I wonder if I have to go and delete it.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 2
feline
it makes sense, that the idea of erasing the error, I think if you erased it again, you would rewrite it here
08.05.2020 16:16 # 3
Guests
it may need to be deleted, but if the article does not remain constant, do not rush when another malfunction occurs (I hope God does not, but you know the pugs :)) you will go together and handle it together :)
08.05.2020 16:16 # 4
cemesk
Hodja, I need to reset yourself when you turn off the ignition for a few times, and try to close the test for several consecutive times & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:16 # 5
Guests
I have become a master in battery slimming and replacement (1 battery in 1.5 months) but I have never seen the error you mentioned, I write from remote control battery level low, I insert a new one when the battery is empty, no other errors. I wonder if yours is different: S
08.05.2020 16:16 # 6
cemesk
& nbsp; Mustafa, I have something interesting on me today. Normally, I would turn the remote control to the switchgear today, but I did not like it, but I went back to the original key, but the control takes off next to the car.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 7
Guests
I switched to switchgear too, it was no different in distance, the remote event might be battery related. I am not very happy with the distance, but I do not want to overcome it, I have more important parameters for the car :)
08.05.2020 16:16 # 8
cemesk
Either I hang around, I think for days, let's get a small knife on the side of the car. We broke what was running, I got stuck on him & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”