Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

remote control

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:38 # 1
scorpions_64
Friends remote control does not work What is the reason of the vehicle? I changed the battery or something, the red led on it was blinking, I even put the car key in the ignition to turn it back on, turn it on, run it, but the result is negative. When I did it the way I said when I changed the battery before, the recode switch and remote control were working. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 2
Cmoss06
the same value as the batteries you put in.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 3
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Cmoss06] same as the batteries you put on the value of the tactical batteries [/ QUOTE]
yes same brother, I already took the old battery when I was going to buy a new one. the lights are on and everything is normal on the fabric, but the doors do not open or close. I did everything to promote it, but in vain. Could the code be deleted from this imbolizer? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 4
Alicilik
There is a technical deficiency or a skipped point.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 5
Cmoss06
If the battery of the key in the key runs out of power or you cannot open the doors with the contact as a result of the contactless battery, you can introduce the key control in the central lock by following the steps below.
1. Open the driver's door using the key
2. Keep the door open
3. Attach the key to the contact
4. Press the black small button once
5. Turn the ignition to the start position.
6. Hold the big button for 10 seconds.
7. Release the button, Switch off the ignition. Remove the key
8. Close the door (all doors must be closed)
9. Press the lock button twice.
10. If not according to this procedure, start and stop the vehicle. Do it again.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 6
Cmoss06
Gti control one-touch button
08.05.2020 16:38 # 7
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Cmoss06] Gti control one button button [/ QUOTE]
yes one button button
08.05.2020 16:38 # 8
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Cmoss06]
If the battery in the key is out of battery or you cannot open the doors with the control as a result of contactless battery, you can introduce the key control in the central lock by following the steps below.
1. Open the driver's door using the key
2. Keep the door open
3. Attach the key to the contact
4. Press the black small button once
5. Turn the ignition to the start position.
6. Hold the big button for 10 seconds.
7. Release the button, Switch off the ignition. Remove the key
8. Close the door (all doors must be closed)
9. Press the lock button twice.
10. If not according to this procedure, start and stop the vehicle. Do it again. he had tried. now I did the same again and didn't recognize it. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 9
Alicilik
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] & nbsp;
I had previously changed the battery again, it did not open the doors, I randomly applied the items you told, not the letter. now I did the same again and didn't recognize it. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

So now he wants this procedure "Big
08.05.2020 16:38 # 10
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = ScHerZo] [QUOTE = scorpions_64] & nbsp;
had already changed the battery again, it didn't open the doors again, I applied the items you described randomly, not the letter, so I put the key in the ignition, pressed the lock key on the key, started the car and stopped, the key recognized and the remote had worked. now I did the same again and didn't recognize it. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

So now he wants this procedure "Big
[/ QUOTE]
"LOL" & nbsp; do it here Let's try. If not, is the coding done from the pp2000 device again? Is this correct? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 11
Alicilik
Yes, it is true. When I asked why the vehicle's indicators did not reset when I had the spare key not with me, the indicators of the vehicle were locked, he said that he should introduce the keys when he renewed the brain.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 12
koliva
I don't know the one-touch ones very much, but when you turn on the switch, there is an immoblizer jeep that stands apart in it. Could you drop it or forget to put it in place?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 13
Cmoss06

When replacing the battery, check that the circuit may crack & nbsp; solders

08.05.2020 16:38 # 14
gozem
[QUOTE = koliva] I don't know the one-touch button very much, but when you turn on the switch, there is a separate immoblizer jeep inside. Could you drop it or forget to put it in place?

[/ QUOTE]
If this is the case, it will upset you financially. It would be good to hurt the remote again and check inside
08.05.2020 16:38 # 15
scorpions_64
Well my injector brain (inside the hood) had been repaired recently. could it be because of it When I asked the brain mechanic, he said it had nothing to do with it. so at the beginning of the topic, I had no need to say it. But if it is deleted, I think I cannot start the vehicle. drop the key to the ground, impact etc. no events happened. the code is already written on the chip inside the key, but I don't know if it will work. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”