Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

related to mudguard

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:20 # 1
deme
friends & nbsp; Hello there. left & nbsp; fender hit the soccer ball 5-centimeter cracking occurred. Some of the bodybuilders paint it, while others change it & nbsp; otherwise this broken paint does not hold & nbsp; and they say it goes on. & nbsp; I did not want both. I wonder if I try a way like this? Will it work if I attach it with adhesive from the inside of the fender? so can I stop the crack from advancing. my goal is not just to move forward because it is never understood and does not bother me. If there is a friend who has another idea, I would be happy if it helps
08.05.2020 17:20 # 2
Serkan
My crack cracked the bonnet we know when I say crack, if not, my paint crack?
08.05.2020 17:20 # 3
deme
Meanwhile the fender front left fender
08.05.2020 17:20 # 4
xMEGANx
brother, you go to the bumper repairers, they stick something from the inside and stick it with plastic glue if necessary & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 5
deme

thank you for your interest I can't find a bumper repairer here. Can't you do it in the body shop here?

08.05.2020 17:20 # 6
caner_1985
I think the plastic will be broken if the fender is plastic, I think it will be replaced by the newest paint, because whatever kdr is done, the paint removes the slightest blow.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 7
deme
fender plastic. He said so. but he said it costs $ 500 to change it is not a situation that bothers me, my only drawback is the spread of the crack. I'd better take a measure before it spreads
08.05.2020 17:20 # 8
koliva
I think you can get out. It gets better without painting.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 9
deme
Does the crack just look and hold if I put the logo from the advertiser on the headlight right there
08.05.2020 17:20 # 10
faldov
& Nbsp; When I was thinking about what should I do about 7-8 cm crack, I said a new bumper. While thinking that it will increase, a body shop came to the shop at that time and said that I would do that problem.
& nbsp; Anyway we went to the bumper by cutting pieces from something like fine wire mesh. Of course it was like a stone. Immediately there was a painters in the adjacent shop, thanks to the room, we took care of the problem. >
08.05.2020 17:20 # 11
deme
Thanks for your interest, I took care of the problem like this. But I drove more than inexperience and jumped. but it was like a stone on which the advertiser pulled the black matte band was super greetings
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”