Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Related to 206 digital air conditioner

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:07 # 1
Guests
Good luck everyone
my name is omer peugeot 206 i have roland garros my engineer i would like to convey a problem with the air conditioner to the related friends i would be glad if you can help
As I said in my car, I have a digital air conditioner. If I turn off the air conditioner, I have to turn off the air conditioner, I need to turn the car off automatically after a couple of hours, I want to turn off the car manually or stop it while in eco mode. When the car starts to work, it starts working in a / c position. If I have to turn it off manually, I would appreciate if you enlighten a solution.
My second problem is that when I go through the bumps with my vehicle, it sounds as if the tires are rubbing somewhere, but it only makes it when passing through the bumps. Is there a problem with the shock absorbers and the suspension is incredibly hard, it feels like it is the smallest road disorder.
thanks in advance for your help
08.05.2020 14:07 # 2
yzt06

The event you mentioned in this air conditioner has 307 grandfather. I was going to ask him. This is not a malfunction. There is an auto button.

08.05.2020 14:07 # 3
H-a-d-i
[QUOTE = yzt06] the event you mentioned in this air conditioner is my 307 grandfather .. I was going to ask him. This is not a malfunction..Auto key is about it ..

[/ QUOTE]

I think it's not a malfunction. It definitely has a setting.

You said the suspension is stiff, or is there a sports short arc? h_307 2009-12-30 11:36:04
08.05.2020 14:07 # 4
Onur
Suspensions of the 206's are hard, which gives a dynamic roadholding compared to a car in that class, so you can take the bends that most cars can't take very easily at high speeds.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 5
Guests

Thanks for your answer, if the incident in the air conditioner is a feature, it is not a very useful feature, at least from my point of view, it is not my aim to go around constantly with the air conditioner.

I heard before the suspension was very interesting in the case, it was hard but I didn't think it would be this.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 6
Murat
Generally, this road sound is famous in all peugeot.
The only solution is to install a quality music system in your vehicle. Wink
08.05.2020 14:07 # 7
hasimayaz
The tires of the swings combined with the chassis harden in cold weather and make a sound like rubbing.
The condition of the air conditioner is normal.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 8
slowmotion
I think it should have a setting
did you show serwise
08.05.2020 14:07 # 9
Guests
It may be like your value related to rubbing sound because it started after the weather has cooled, and the sound did not show the air conditioner to the service because even if there was no problem, I should not say that this should be said, I have to say that I have to say that I have to say that I have to say that I should go to the service, but they gave 300Ytl price for 10 maintenance. something like a long rod on top of my rod tie was a replacement for a part of the front wheels that was mounted there service or repentance :-))))
08.05.2020 14:07 # 10
slowmotion
Serwis, if you said understanding, you are a mechanic ws.
I think they should look for air conditioning because it must be set
08.05.2020 14:07 # 11
haruncoskun
I know the feature of digital air conditioners, it runs occasionally to keep the degree you set and stops again when it comes to the degree you set.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 12
yzt06

it was written in the booklet .. look at the auto key of the air conditioner. i will see you in the evening .. i am very uncomfortable about me from the air conditioner event .. actually it is not used in a nice feature .. for example, it showed -3 degrees this morning. It starts blowing with power. But it does not blow hot in the cold, of course: It blows cold. For this reason, after turning the switch to 2 steps, I turn off the air conditioner and start the car like that. There is no problem in hot weather. It does not work spontaneously.

08.05.2020 14:07 # 13
cerci07
There is no problem in the air conditioner, my vehicle is doing too, if the weather is very hot, the air conditioner is automatically activated at the first start of the car.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 14
Ozgur
the same is happening in me ... it only happens in summer but ... because it adjusts itself according to the outside. uruk33 2010-01-01 18:11:04
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”