Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Reducing headlight when turning the steering wheel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:37 # 1
sace
Hello friends. I don't know if there is a problem, but when I turn the steering wheel while my car is idling, my headlight lights dim and return to normal. There is also a slight sweet voice. The same thing happens when I press the close windows button with the windows closed. Is this normal or is it necessary to review the electrical component?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 2
by_imp
valla & nbsp; I do not know the steering wheel of my friend, but if you say that it is normal when you press the cap off acma button, my friend has a 2009 partner in my room, there is a 2009 cat in the room, so we tried 3 5 cars, all of them got a headlight decrease, I did not make a car, I even went into the bet because I trusted myself on this subject. I won 2.5 lt cola: D "LOL" "LOL"
08.05.2020 16:37 # 3
sace
:)
08.05.2020 16:37 # 4
C@GL@R
If the vehicle was a skoda, I would say the headlight angle sensor, but I am getting used to the pejo.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 5
Cmoss06
Since the window jack & nbsp; motors draw high current when opening the windows, the battery and alternator coals are old and the voltage drop can be experienced when the steering wheel is rotating. ;
08.05.2020 16:37 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = Cmoss06] Since the glass jack & nbsp; motors draw high current when opening the windows, the battery and alternator coals may be old and the voltage drop may be experienced. Also, the light in the headlight when turning the steering wheel from the alternator.
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

is happening to me too, what is the cost?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 7
C@GL@R
I think it can be maintained by not changing the alternator 20-30 pounds
08.05.2020 16:37 # 8
metin
I think [QUOTE = C @ GL @ R] altering the alternator and maintaining it can be done 20-30 pounds [/ QUOTE]

It is very good. If there is a problem, let's handle it so that we don't face high amounts later.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 9
okan4037
power steering from v-belt & nbsp; A small amount of idling flickering is always normal because it consumes extra power when we turn it where it is and the vehicle is idling & nbsp; But if there is an excessive tremor, it means that one of the balls in the V-belt may be scattered ... or if there is an excessive constraint, & nbsp; alternator may need maintenance as friends say
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”