Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Red suits you very well

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:22 # 1
onlycihan
Hello friends, it will be about 7 months since I bought my car and I wanted to share the problems and the current version of my car.

My vehicle had two big problems when I bought it.
There was humming in the gearbox of 1 vehicle, especially in the 1st and 2nd gears, and cuving while moving from 1 to 2. I did not notice them with the excitement of the new vehicle and there was no other flaw other than 1-2 small local paint. I do not know more mechanically.

but to his left and right, there were deep and deliberate scratches on his bonnet, and he now had a faded paint that was neglected. In order to be original, a vehicle that is in need of maintenance coincided with health. Last week, except for the ceiling, I painted only the necessary areas without masking any of their exterior surfaces. At first, only locally scratches would be gone, but when we went into detail, we decided that this would be more accurate.
I first renewed the rims and tires on it. All of them were cleaned with an excuse. Last week, press pad, engine oil and filters were changed during this time, the gearbox was opened so that all synchromeses were renewed for you, because of the two labor costs, and all the internal set burnt out of life leanness and indifference.
I can say that it was very clean right now in paint and mechanics.
the additions I made myself were the following.
I renewed the four door speakers and applied sound insulation with ready-made interior trims removed.
I added underfoot lighting (I applied it to each vehicle.)
I added the daytime running light, I put lip on the lagoon so as not to pierce the bumper.
I renewed the wipers, I had a problem getting water from the ceiling, and I solved the antenna and the bottom by renewing it. In fact, I solved the water intake problem that I understood later that it was through the doors when I insulated.

There are so many things that I can not think of. It does not end with writing. Anyway, let's share our current status with a few pictures that are enough chatter.

the last picture is one step before the primer and paint after the grit. we had it painted so that it did not cause patches of paint and color.

08.05.2020 20:22 # 2
sonerkyl
Maşallah, do not touch the evil eye, you do not have to deal with it so much and then you do not have the cost of human. I wish you would cut the fog in the fog areas of the bumper.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 3
onlycihan
Thank you bro. If the man was missing the bumper with an excuse, I would definitely have it done, but I did not think of it when there was no disassembled piece. I have already come across a very loose master, I hardly got it in 2 weeks. :)
My car was out of sorts in terms of cost, of course, when it met a meticulous person like me, it went off.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 4
ALLEX
Masallah, do not let the evil eye.

After looking, the result is obvious.

Accidental trouble-free drives ..
08.05.2020 20:22 # 5
onlycihan
[QUOTE = ALLEX] Fairy tale, do not let the evil eye.

After looking, the result is obvious.

Accidental trouble-free drives .. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, I wish you an accident-free and careful ride.
08.05.2020 20:22 # 6
Kurosaki Ichigo
Good luck, accident-free driving.
The rims are beautiful. What is its model?
08.05.2020 20:22 # 7
onlycihan
thank you 206 cc rim if i don't know wrong size 185/55 r15
08.05.2020 20:22 # 8
Kurosaki Ichigo
[QUOTE = onlycihan] thank you 206 cc rim if i dont know size 185/55 r15 [/ QUOTE]
Thank you Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”