Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Recommended for 206 CC Ceiling issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:15 # 1
alperen1414
Hello friends, I am a student in TRNC . I have a 2006 model 206 cc vehicle. It's been almost 2 years since I bought my car but I couldn't get out of the industry. The masters here do not understand the work and they also take a lot of money. I thought taking the vehicle to come to Turkey with last year, but I could not do when short holiday, but this year I hope my future. Let me tell you the troubles in my vehicle, you will be very happy if you can help me.

1. The windows do not descend automatically when opening the ceiling, and beeps beeping beeps continuously when the ceiling is opened. After opening the ceiling, I cannot open and close the windows.

2. The beep that I was talking about comes when I move the car when the roof is closed, it just keeps quiet when I stop. The windows are working normally.

3. When opening the ceiling, it becomes strained, and then it opens in a place. But sometimes when the roof comes into the trunk, when the tailgate closes, I have to cut the movement and again I have to release the button.

I think the vehicle had an accident before and I couldn't find the person who sold me who had made it blind and sold. Since it was my first car, I bought it with great enthusiasm, but for these reasons I took it out of the car. I got it checked before I bought it, but they are deceiving the students very well. Unfortunately, I became a victim of it. If we come to these problems now, do you have any advice for me or is there any question that you can do for now? This guy has certain moments from this job and is there a master or a service that you say will help you? It is brought to Turkey when I get up to play in the foreign masters plate so the price? Do they try to cheat? So let me tell you clearly, I have run out of zero on his way, I am embarrassed when I ask my father for money for the car. I would be glad if you could help.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Have a nice day.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 2
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, there is no honesty in alpered people, and when they learn that there is a young student, they try to pile as much as they can. Disapprove big problem, your problem is the siwich on the ceiling, the sensors have a problem like they have a problem with the hydraulic pump. Have a hydraulic level checked. According to him, your members will advise the master about what you will go with. There are also craftsmen who do not know how to go to the industry alone in Cyprus, and they will come from Europe and they will attract pile prices. my advice is you don't have to go to a good authorized service and learn about your problems, you will not spend any money in the industry for parts other than nothing. According to the situation, if you write the report of the authorized service to the forum, we will give better advice on the part about the master.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 3
alperen1414
Unfortunately, there are such people. It was a bad experience for me too. Thank you, let me take a look here for the information you provided, then I will try to have it done by the authorized service after that, because it will be costly to bring it away, but otherwise I will not be able to get into the car easily. I don't want to sell like that either. But if I return to Turkey means I'll ask again who's names I've seen a few paper, but you got to be sure.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 4
alperen1414
Unfortunately, there are such people. It was a bad experience for me too. Thank you, let me take a look here for the information you provided, then I will try to have it done by the authorized service after that, because it will be costly to bring it away, but otherwise I will not be able to get into the car easily. I don't want to sell like that either. But if I return to Turkey means I'll ask again who's names I've seen a few paper, but you got to be sure.

[QUOTE = sonerkyl] unfortunately, there is no honesty in alpered people and now they try to throw as much as they can when they learn that there is a young student. Disapprove big problem, your problem is the siwich on the ceiling, the sensors have a problem like they have a problem with the hydraulic pump. Have a hydraulic level checked. According to him, your members will advise the master about what you will go with. There are also craftsmen who do not know how to go to the industry alone in Cyprus, and they will come from Europe and they will attract pile prices. my advice is you don't have to go to a good authorized service and learn about your problems, you will not spend any money in the industry for parts other than nothing. According to the situation, if you write the report of the authorized service to the forum, we will give better advice on the part about the master. [/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”