Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Recommendations About the American Parking Module

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:14 # 1
Alicilik
Hello friends,

I want to take a job that I have never tried.

I want to buy the "American Park" Module and apply it to my vehicle. There are many kinds of products on the market. My aim is to have a long-lasting and easy-to-close inspection on the vehicle, without damaging my vehicle.

I am open to advice and suggestions.
Alicilik 2014-01-21 04:22:02
08.05.2020 18:14 # 2
Alicilik

I liked the photo below made by a friend. If possible, I think of making it to the mirrors.

Alicilik 2014-01-21 08:47:26
08.05.2020 18:14 # 3
herry
Ali, I want to make an American park nowadays.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 4
Alicilik
I edited here
08.05.2020 18:14 # 5
volkanC2
Either I like it too but I had the 106 flashing signals, sometimes it was flashing at normal speed, sometimes somebody was flashing like a burst, and I wasn't bothering me. I don't know it, but I think be careful about it ..
08.05.2020 18:14 # 6
s.seckin

friends brothers I made it get very hot but I solved the problem with the aluminum cooler and I have been using it for 9 months there is not the slightest problem :) here is the picture:) & nbsp;

s.seckin 2014-01-21 10:16:18 < / editdat a>
08.05.2020 18:14 # 7
Raskaa
When I did not know the module's heating problem, I bought it from the most drenched. I bought it from the product below with the suspicion of damaging my vehicle. & Nbsp;
No warming problem. I mounted it under the hood by wrapping it in a double bag. It will be enough to buy a box for a vehicle. Light regulated and on / off button. It has one drawback; The circuit components it contains make "exit, exit" sound while you signal. & nbsp;

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar -Hardware-tuning-accessories-tuning-car-terrain-vehicle-set-of-all-american-pagan vehicle-meets-American-park-module-a-trait-150553670 / details
08.05.2020 18:14 # 8
Burak
Ali knows how good it is to your safe, ali is very good for our friend's safe

Subject of the Tool

08.05.2020 18:14 # 9
Alicilik
Thank you guys for the answers. Today I can get it from an accessory and assemble it. I'll try to fix the cables and get him.

Burak, I liked the second message. Let me do a feasibility today.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 10
ledstop2009
The product has 2 types. No vehicle lights a malfunction lamp. No heating problem

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-aksesuar-tuning-otomobil-arazi-araci -electronics-light-adjustable-OnOff-switched-american-park-module-151195752 / detail /
08.05.2020 18:14 # 11
Alicilik
[QUOTE = ledstop2009] Product 2 types. No vehicle lights a malfunction lamp. No warming problem

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-aksesuar-tuning- automobile-land-vehicle-electronics-light-tuned-onoff-switched-american-park-module-151195752 / detail / [/ QUOTE]

I even integrate arduino with this money. Reviews
08.05.2020 18:14 # 12
halilefe
"T & nbsp; I think it was too hot but I had some reservations here I did not dare to know if there was a reliable American park.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 13
s.seckin
[QUOTE = halilefe] "T & nbsp; but I think it is a bit too hot I had reservations so I did not dare to have such a reliable American park here & nbsp;. [/ QUOTE]

my brother is warming up but :) you can buy an aluminum cooler by wrapping it with tape or wire and fix it.)
08.05.2020 18:14 # 14
Alicilik
Today I slept a little for two days when I haven't slept. In the evening, I looked at the car and reached the socket of the signals, but I could not reach the socket of the headlight.

I also found the place for the module.

I will put the old case from the aluminum cooler on the module and wire it to the case with it.

I have a Philips silver vision light bulb. I plan to buy it. I don't like diads.

I bought a wire stripper the other day. I will take the module and handle it in a short time. Reviews
08.05.2020 18:14 # 15
Alicilik
I did it today, we worked hard. They put the socket on the bottom of the corner and we took the line by testing it from the cable harness.

I bought it from the classical module.

There is no parking light in my vehicle. That's why we connected it to the LEDs.

When the car is running, the leds are bright in daytime led mode. The LEDs go out when I take it short or turn on the headlights. We also connected the leidn to this position, so when the leds are damped, the signals are also on.

It was a very sweet image. Since the camera and the phone are not good, I could not take a photo and I will send it as soon as possible. Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”