Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

RECOMMENDATION TO 206 RECOMMENDATION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:16 # 1
onuraytac06
HELLO 2004 2004 MODEL XT MODEL AUTOMATIC SHIFT I WILL GET A 206 BUT I WANT TO BE READY CAREFUL TO READ THE PROBLEMS HERE 206 IS A PROBLEM CAR?
08.05.2020 21:16 # 2
talip206
Since it will be a 15-year-old car you will buy, it will necessarily cause problems regardless of the brand.
I have been using 206 automatically for 5 years. He did not have any serious problems with the transmission. When I received it, I made a solenoid replacement. Now it's like time has come. For 4 years, apart from minor issues, he did not cause much trouble. But it has been a bit sad electronically for the past year But there are those who take it and pay the world in a month. So it's all luck. My friend bought a ww bora auto a month later, he made a problem in gear and asked for a revision of 8 thousand TL. The problem that Peugeot automatic gears usually cause is the solenoid problem and it takes about 800 lira. The complete overhaul is between 3 and 4 thousand. It is suitable for parts according to their peers. Because renault also used the same transmission at the time (dpo / al4). Part of the market too.

There is only one advice I can give you personally. Take good care of the length of time you will stay in the last owner of the car. If the man sells it after 1 2 months, it is usually a defective vehicle and he is trying to get it out.

08.05.2020 21:16 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = talip206] Since it will be a 15-year-old car you will buy, it will necessarily cause problems no matter what brand it is.
I have been using 206 automatically for 5 years. He did not have any serious problems with the transmission. When I received it, I made a solenoid replacement. Now it's like time has come. For 4 years, apart from minor issues, he did not cause much trouble. But it has been a bit sad electronically for the past year But there are those who take it and pay the world in a month. So it's all luck. My friend bought a ww bora auto a month later, he made a problem in gear and asked for a revision of 8 thousand TL. The problem that Peugeot automatic gears usually cause is the solenoid problem and it takes about 800 lira. The complete overhaul is between 3 and 4 thousand. It is suitable for parts according to their peers. Because renault also used the same transmission at the time (dpo / al4). Part of the market too.

There is only one advice I can give you personally. Take good care of the length of time you will stay in the last owner of the car. If the man sells it after 1 2 months, it is usually a defective vehicle and he is trying to get it out.

[/ QUOTE]

Thanks to our +1 friend, he gave the necessary information Clap
08.05.2020 21:16 # 4
onuraytac06
Thank you very much, he bought the car owner for 5 days after buying the car. I do not know how accurate the previous owner used for 4 years ..
08.05.2020 21:16 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = onuraytac06] Thanks a lot, he bought the car owner for 5 days after buying the house and bartered it. I do not know how accurate the previous owner used for 4 years .. [/ QUOTE]
It is good to be careful. Test heavily when the engine is too cold and too cold, especially in heavy traffic. Generally, if there is a problem, it becomes clear when it gets hot in traffic.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”