Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Recommendation for pollen filter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
riva70
Friends, I removed the pollen filter from the night, if there was dust, soil, etc., then it came to my mind. If you squeeze air fresheners, perfumes, etc. odors on this pollen filter, would it cause a problem among you?
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = riva70] Friends, I removed the pollen filter from my friends and then came to my mind because of dust dust, etc. Is this a problem if you squeeze a room spray, perfume, etc. odors on this pollen filter? Is there anyone trying this? ???? [/ QUOTE]

There are those who do this. I don't think it will be a problem, but if there is an odor, you should use the bacteria-producing materials first. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:39 # 3
Alicilik
I think it's an event that can be done when it is replaced with a new one. We shouldn't expect anything more than before. It may be worse.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 4
Bugra
[QUOTE = riva70] Friends, I removed the pollen filter from my friends and then came to my mind because of dust dust, etc. Is this a problem if you squeeze the air freshener, perfume, etc. odors on this pollen filter? I think the lifetime of the pollen filter you just bought is tightened by cardboard scents that are hung in this rearview mirror. it would be super "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:39 # 5
riva70
[QUOTE = bugrature] [QUOTE = riva70] Friends, I have removed the pollen filter from the night, and then came to my mind, if you spray dust, etc., would it be a problem for you to try something like this on the pollen filter ???? [/ QUOTE]
I think the lifespan of the squeezed odor will be short. it would be super "Wink"
[/ QUOTE]

I'll try a good idea
thank you all
08.05.2020 16:39 # 6
senol73
Hi guys; I read something on the
heel, and now I think of the application and I think about applying it as soon as possible. I'm going to put it from airbrush scents (we use it from the scents somehow at home, somehow :) it is very good when they are set, they spray themselves automatically) It does not matter whether it is going to all of them. If I put them on this clip, it would be this job :)

Especially when the application is successful, I think that whoever gets in the car will definitely stay in mind.
how do you think this idea is, friends?
08.05.2020 16:39 # 7
Bugra
[QUOTE = senol73] hi friends; I read something on the
ball and I think of something now and I think about applying it as soon as possible.
There are thin hoses on the back of the
ventilation grills.
I will put the glove box from there one of the odwich scents (we use it from the scents somehow at home, somehow :) it is very good if they are set in time, it is self-spraying automatically) and it does not matter which ventilation grille or all of them can be, this is what I do if I put them on this clip :)
aquarists & nbsp; there are plenty of hoses and distributor clips of various thicknesses, the total cost of me does not exceed 5-10 TL. .

especially when the application is successful, whoever gets in the car, I think his mind will definitely remain in this My friend.
how do you think this idea is friends? It doesn't work if you don't breathe ventilation as you say.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 8
loiz
the same idea came to my mind. I did the maintenance this week, the pollen filter is still in the trunk. I will perfume the old one. I thought of these round scents when the air was blowing, I was worried that it would smell it too much, I think it would be the most logical to put it inside the car & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:39 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = loiz] the same idea came to my mind. I did the maintenance this week, the pollen filter is still in the trunk, I will not perfume it. I will not be from the new filter that I bought if it goes wrong.) & Nbsp;
I don't know where the pollen filter is in the 307 but in 206 it is very convenient, I thought about these round scents in ebnde airwich I was worried that it smelled in the air while it was blowing, but I think it was the most logical to put it inside the car, I think it is the most logical to put it in the car & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

Pollen filter in 307s:

< br>

source: http://www.peugeotlogic.com Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”