Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Recirculation (water leak) problem 206 gti

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:38 # 1
EmSul
Friends, there was a water leak in my car, water was dripping, when I looked from below, I went for 5 hours. Although they were dismantled and the time had not been dismantled, they said that they should not be replaced by the old one and they should be installed new. Timing set-covers-tensioner bearings-felts-alternator belt etc. They said it was a change and they worked out 1000 lira parts and 400 lira. They also said that the gas butterfly box is variable in the problem of stopping idling, and they said the price of 596 lira.
Do you think that this much thing should change or even if the service is 1-2 pieces broken, you change everything about it? wants to get away? instead of trying to look for a malfunction ..
In this case, because of idling and water leakage, I will have to love a service like 2000 lira.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 2
tigerland
Have the circulation log checked, it is inconvenient to use it and it is damaging the vehicle. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 3
EmSul
The service looked at this water leakage problem. At first, the thermostat was visible from there, it stopped for 1 day, the car stopped, then I went to the list they wrote about the recirculation I listed above. sudden temperature rises
08.05.2020 16:38 # 4
hsnsnl
my friend is looking for special services in the napsos yaw outside. I think .. have a nice day
08.05.2020 16:38 # 5
mucahidyasar34
Do not have it serviced, make it 1 out of 10 when you have the normal biker & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 6
mucahidyasar34
I will help if my friend add me. medikalpaylasim34 @ ht
08.05.2020 16:38 # 7
EmSul
Valla first, I showed it to the renologist who did not understand from a peugeot, he looked under it, he said the circulation, he changed the circulation, then he went to the authorized service, he looked from the top of the thermostat, but we had to look at it, he left the car the next day to change the list. "mucahidyasar34" see you tonight in msn ..
08.05.2020 16:38 # 8
tigerland
Last year I made it from the circulation log, but I immediately noticed and changed it 150 TL :)
08.05.2020 16:38 # 9
EmSul
Hopefully, it is solved so simple in me. When I go to the private service on Saturday, I tell them to look at this circulation pit first.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 10
EmSul
A task came out, I'm in the name of the vehicle, the car remained in a private pejoc, the job was not finished when I was on duty ... The water leakage problem was solved, the circulation was broken officially changed, meanwhile, the triger was also changed ... I said the car was going to stop .. The master would first look at the throat butterfly, then the temperature sensor, then the potentiometer in order, but first of all he noticed something ... There was a noise in the car, I could not define it, it was coming from the fuel pump in the gas tank, maybe it was with the float, it may have been replaced by the float, now it was not in the way of changing it. He said that he could not be due to him.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 11
EmSul
Yes, I bought the car yesterday, the circulation was resolved from the master, but this evening the water temperature was 100 degrees and the oil temperature was between 140 and the middle line and the fan did not open the car at that temperature. Is there another problem? There is a thermostat or fan temperature sensor.I have this oil temperature indicator 90 and 140.It is normal where the line is in the middle of the bidet.Is mine rising?
Idler adjuster and throat throttle was not looked at, by the way, I will go again Saturday, but now it is almost not stopping in the tube, just idling in the tube is high idling at 1300-1400rpm, but it travels between 800-1000 in gasoline and falls again and stops. He said let's change or take the idler adjuster, let's change maybe he said okay I don't understand.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 12
Eleanor_
my friend had idling problem until a few days ago, plus we stopped before the idle engine, the zero of the part supposed to be 300 odd. When we connected the vehicle to the computer and looked at it, the temperature sensor problem appeared, so this could be done. I think you can connect it to a computer and change it directly if the temperature sensor is malfunctioning. It will probably fix the problem. Don't waste money on anything else.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 13
Eleanor_
even there is a problem with the temperature.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 14
tezpa1
I have had some problems. Then we looked at the water leak & nbsp; there was a radiator. I do not understand much from your vehicle, whatever happened. tezpa1 2013-04-23 06:54:59
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”