Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rear windows do not open

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:56 # 1
cetin
Good Ramadan masters. The front windows of my car are opening, but the backs are not open. Why do you think such a malfunction occurred? The rear windows that opened 5 minutes ago did not open after five minutes :(
08.05.2020 16:56 # 2
cetin
"Questi
08.05.2020 16:56 # 3
koliva
Check the F14 fuse, although we are not completely sure of the fuse number. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:56 # 4
myvzklc
You may have unlocked the child
08.05.2020 16:56 # 5
qqyyxx
if not, check the lock, insert the control and shuffle the socket a little
08.05.2020 16:56 # 6
aokaymaz
Friends, I have a problem in the pine of the vehicle. I'm waiting for your help. & Nbsp;
Let me summarize the problem as follows. >
3- The left rear window opens and closes from the front control, but neither opens nor closes from the rear control.
4-Right rear can neither front & nbsp; control button & nbsp; nor rear & nbsp; It cannot be turned on and off from the control button. (It was opened 1 month ago, now it does not open or close from the back buttons)
& nbsp;
What could be the problem guys.
1-Ahead complete dismantling of the control knob cleared changing & nbsp; nothing
2- I removed the right rear button and the door trim, the cables are plugged in but not working. )
& nbsp;
What would you suggest as a solution?
If I change the control on the left driver's door, will it be solved?
is there any other problem?
08.05.2020 16:56 # 7
aokaymaz
[QUOTE = aokaymaz] Friends, I have a problem with the pine of the vehicle. I'm waiting for your help. & Nbsp;
Let me summarize the problem like this. opening and closing
3- The left rear window opens and closes from the front control, but neither opens nor closes from the rear control.
4-Right rear can neither front & nbsp; control button & nbsp; nor rear & nbsp; It cannot be turned on and off from the control button. (It was opened 1 month ago, now it does not open or close from the back buttons)
& nbsp;
What could be the problem guys.
1-Ahead complete dismantling of the control knob cleared changing & nbsp; nothing
2- I removed the right rear button and the door trim, the cables are plugged in but not working.
3-I also checked the child lock on the front remote control (both pressed and not pressed but still did not work )
& nbsp;
What would you suggest as a solution?
my car 2003 model Peugeot 307
08.05.2020 16:56 # 8
aokaymaz
PROBLEM SOLVED PROBLEM SOLVED Dear friends, I solved the problem in my vehicle First of all I removed the control button on the left driver's door.There is an electronic card inside this button mechanism. Again, on the same card, there are 3 pins for controlling the rear windows. The part where the rear window socket is attached is the needle, but when you remove it, you will see the metal parts entering the socket. Anyway, I removed the card, I connected the electrical sockets again, and I saw that two pins in the socket of the rear windows were broken, the solders on the upper part were broken, soldered them, the rear windows started to open from the front control. The problem started to close, I hope I could help. http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/aokaymaz/media/547193EE603C44D3AF144E49DA97E0D4_zps7baafa81.gif.html I added a picture of friends aokaymaz2013-07-19 14:00:19
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”