Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

rear window wiper arm

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:22 # 1
xpyhre
The rear window wiper arm of my 206 gti is not working, why could it be due, what are the places to check? I expect help from knowledgeable friends in this regard. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:22 # 2
koliva
Have you checked your insurance?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 3
xpyhre
I didn't check Koliva, I didn't look anywhere, I didn't know where to look. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:22 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre] I didn't check Koliva, I didn't look anywhere, I didn't know where to look.
[/ QUOTE]

In this type of malfunction, first of all, insurance is considered because the most probable and cheapest solution is there "Wink"
I would say what fuse was, but in the 206s the fuse panel changes according to the year of production. Let me not be wrong, it is best to consult your vehicle's owner's manual.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 5
xpyhre
unfortunately I don't have the user manual & nbsp; "Unhappy"
08.05.2020 16:22 # 6
Ucyuzalti
The fuse satin, which disassembles the fuse box, shows itself when you take your hand and it stands out compared to the others. Or look at the individual fuses, whether they are intact or not, whatever blown fuses will renew your vehicle & nbsp; "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:22 # 7
enilder
May be from fuse or wiper motor
08.05.2020 16:22 # 8
xpyhre
[QUOTE = Three Hundred Six] The fuse satin, which disconnects the fuse box, manifests itself and stays out when compared to the others. Or look at the individual fuses, whether they are intact or not, the fuses that are blown will renew all of your vehicle & nbsp; "Thumbs [/ QUOTE]

I removed the fuse box I checked all of them were all equal, then I dismantled all of them one by one I reinstalled it again it didn't work. Besides, it doesn't work on the horn of the vehicle. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:22 # 9
Kemanyak
Also check the fuse board in the engine compartment. & nbsp; Your problem is from insurance. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:22 # 10
koliva
If you are sure that it is not fuse, you have to test whether it is electrically plugged into its socket with the help of a measurement tool after inserting it into the wiper motor.

For the horn, the click that you hear comes from the horn role. Just like above, you need to insert the socket that enters the horn and try to see if there is electricity or not. With a gauge tool. edited>
08.05.2020 16:22 # 11
xpyhre
[QUOTE = koliva] If you are sure that it is not fuse, after inserting it into the wiper motor, you need to test if there is electricity in its socket with the help of a gauge.

For the horn, the click that you hear comes from the horn role. Just like the above, you need to insert the socket that enters the horn and try to see if there is electricity or not.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 12
peugeotefe
check the tip of the pen, touch the tip of the pen, the tip of the pen is worth the plugs of the wiper motor.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”