Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rear Window Resistance Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:05 # 1
Thegodable
Hello friends,

Sometime working resistance now does not work at all. There is no problem with the port on the glass. When I press the button, there is a sound coming from the roller but it does not heat. I wonder if there is any information about the cigarette or did it blow?
08.05.2020 20:05 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
Is one or more or none of them working?
08.05.2020 20:05 # 3
Thegodable
None of them, teacher.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 4
Ahmet_ach
[QUOTE = Thegodable] Hello friends,

Sometime working resistance now does not work at all. There is no problem with the port on the glass. When I press the button, there is a sound coming from the roller but it does not heat. I wonder if there is any information about the cigarette or did it blow?
[/ QUOTE]

If the fuse is blown, the click does not sound from the role, and when the heating button is pressed, it may sound click from the roll, but the circuit may not pass the circuit. Simple method of its failure; Measuring the electrical cable entering the rear window resistance if 12v is coming, you were in trouble, if there is no rupture in the resistance.
Ahmet_ach 2016-12-19 22:05:10
08.05.2020 20:05 # 5
Thegodable
[QUOTE = Ahmet_ach]
If the fuse is blown, the click does not sound from the role, and when the heating button is pressed, it may sound click from the roll, but the circuit may not pass the circuit. Simple method of its failure; Measuring the electrical cable entering the rear window resistance if 12v is coming, you were in trouble, if there is no rupture in the resistance.
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja, if 12v is coming when we measure, how is the problem? If not, shouldn't it be from the rollout or connecting cable?
08.05.2020 20:05 # 6
Thegodable
Also, is there a representative picture of this role? and where the fuse box is?
08.05.2020 20:05 # 7
sonerkyl
I couldn't remember which one was in the fuse box under the steering wheel. I probably couldn't remember which one was. This problem was occurring because many of the troubled actuators of this piece broke over time.

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ddb/
08.05.2020 20:05 # 8
Ahmet_ach
[QUOTE = Thegodabl A] [QUOTE = Ahmet_ach]
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja, if 12v is coming when we measure, how is the problem? If not, shouldn't it be from the rollout or connecting cable?
[/ QUOTE]

Sorry, there was a mistake

If there is no problem with your glass resistance, the problem is likely to be relay or cable sockets entering the glass may be oxidized.
all you need to do is to measure the cables entering the rear window if you have a measuring device, if there is no electricity, it is defective in the role, it is simple to change, you have a slot, there is no such thing as a reverse fit.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 9
Thegodable
Thanks I will check and be back.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 10
Thegodable

Probably played the role. There is a burning mark on a leg and solders. Does the role in me have to be the same as in the pictures? It doesn't say how many amps. How many amps should I take?
08.05.2020 20:05 # 11
Ahmet_ach
brand model does not matter, they are all standard trucks, 12V 30A value in the relay will probably work when you replace it with a new one
08.05.2020 20:05 # 12
ggitaristt
The plastic parts of the relay have melted. Carefully look at the fuse box without installing the new relay. clean if the contacts are blackened with such plastic. otherwise it will be worse in a very short time.
08.05.2020 20:05 # 13
Muratcan
where exactly is your friend in this role?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”