Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

REAR TORSION PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
carantinas
Guys Greetings. Today I lowered the rear torsions of my vehicle and reduced it to 34 cm from the original. There is no rubbing in the wreck, but when the car goes down from bumps or high to low, it sounds like it rubs like a rubber rub. The master said that he made of torsion balls. But when I said that there was no sound like this before I took the back torsion of the car, he said that he weighed in the car when he lowered the car and he said that he was riding a lot more. How long are these torsion balls something like 50-60 lira? the master said it cost me 250 lira. Also, is it necessary to go to the turner to change the torsion ball? and I think the bolt they called the damper bolt might have tightened it too much as far as I read in a few places ..
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
yenice
sports springs and torsions were also applied on my vehicle. I do not know about it, I got it this way, I do not know the operations in the applications.

but today 5 people searched for 3 hours in the city. As you said in the pits and pits, there was no friction due to the back weight. I have added pictures of my vehicle before:
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24801&title=end-bitti-resimler-added

I just want to make a guess, your tire sidewalls and rim are important I think so. if the cheeks are wide, it may have rubbed. my tires 195e 45, 16 rim.

I think you can see whether it rubs or not by rubbing the weight of the trunk by observing it from the outside.
yenice 2012-10-08 22: 32:21
08.05.2020 17:05 # 3
gngburak
ewet my brother bendeded had the same problem torsion balls cheap pair 70tl but you have to go to the tornier it takes the tornner at 100-150.
& nbsp;
but let me tell you, take it to a master who understands peugeot, they were my master, they couldn't bring it to its original height.
now 1 mix up above
I'll take it to the service soon, I'll get it done there ......
08.05.2020 17:05 # 4
carantinas
hmm thanks guys asked the event to many people why the car is not rubbing on the left and doing it on the right & nbsp;
1. Why is there no fuel tank pipe on the left, but the pipe from the fuel tank on the right passes through the mouth of mudguards. & nbsp;
2. There was no hood on the left, there was a hood on the right. I inserted the hood on the right, the sound decreased, now I will only raise a little about 2 cm. no problem after that & nbsp;
3. my tire also 195 50 15 "can be from the number of cheeks rubbing on the fuel pipe .. & nbsp;

08.05.2020 17:05 # 5
carantinas
By the way, brothers, the back of your vehicle is higher than my vehicle, my cheeks don't even appear in the mudflat =) this must be the reason for rubbing
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”