Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

rear torsion and wheel wobble

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:55 # 1
grafnes
While driving my car three times, the vehicles coming from behind made a selector and said that the right rear wheel rolled. there is no problem in the studs. Also, when I got into the pits in the back or got into the car, it sounded as if I had been playing with a picnic tube in the trunk. I had a special service on the road today and they said that the rear torsion kit would change and they gave a price of 900 TL. Frankly, they did not say exactly what was going to change, they said it would change completely. I felt myself like a goose for a moment :) I think the sound is caused by torsion, but does the wheel wobble accordingly? What could be the problem if it is not torsion? Also, how much does it cost to eliminate the trouble in torsions? 900 TL seemed a very cold price to me.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 2
xpyhre
The ball may be scattered, the torsion repair fee is a little salty, according to its repair.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 3
grafnes
Well, does the wheel wobble come from that? I had it checked whether the rim was bent before and there was no problem.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 4
xpyhre
[QUOTE = grafnes], what about the wheel wobble? I had it checked whether the rim was bent before and there was no problem in it. [/ QUOTE]

* Wheel Bolts
* Tie Rod-Balance
* Ball
* Tire
* Wheel

can be caused by these.

It is evident in the lift and balancing machine. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:55 # 5
koliva
This malfunction is usually seen in the 206s. Torsion originates from the bar. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:55 # 6
arachnid
yes it can be torsion. & nbsp; & nbsp; the price sounded like a lot. up to 500tl. Turner was buying 200-300 rubles.
& nbsp;
were coming from behind. torsion was made completely. I bought me 450 - 500 prices from some places. I sanction. With the master, looking at the car from behind, the left rear wheel stood out. it has improved now. I didn't have the wobbling.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 7
tigerland
500 TL on both sides, 250-300 TL on one side.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 8
grafnes
We took the car to a private service that was close to a master I knew. we took a test drive and set the diagnosis as torsion. When he lowered the back completely, he believed that the rear torsion was dispersed. I made the places that cause trouble in the back and that could create future.
-tortion repair lathe costs (350 tl for two sides [only the master who does not eat the right of the 450, he tied 350 to the tornier who wants the job]) plus;
-2 torsion ball replacement
-2 rear hub ball replacement
- two rear shock absorbers replacement and new rear dust covers
-2 new rear pads < / div>
-2 new rear center
-camper disks (4 of them) also turned into the lathe (their surfaces became knurled) (in which we gave 40 TL except for torsion) < / div>
- axle ball replacement.

I paid 920 TL including labor in total. we found 900 again :) but the complete overhaul of the rear created an excellent refreshment in the vehicle. There are no more clicks from the engine noise in the vehicle. I have now infused the sound of the picnic tube rolling in the back. I started to love using 206 again :)
31.08.2021 11:28 # 9
Sail
I have a problem with rear torsion. I wonder what would happen if we didn't do it :)
Can we delay it, at least (peugeot 206 sedan)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”