Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

rear tires lock when braking

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:19 # 1
bilalbaloglu
meraba & nbsp; friends & nbsp; & nbsp; the last few days & nbsp; press brake & nbsp; back & nbsp; Tires & nbsp; locking and & nbsp; if & nbsp; handbrake & nbsp; shot & nbsp; such as & nbsp; car & nbsp; back & nbsp; location & nbsp; getting right .. why is it & nbsp; knowing that it originated & nbsp; Does & nbsp; I wonder if & nbsp; us & nbsp; ? thanks ..
08.05.2020 17:19 # 2
eroglu
I AM WOULD WORRY IN FRONTLY
08.05.2020 17:19 # 3
bilalbaloglu
interesting one ... someone & nbsp; cold & nbsp; Hand & nbsp; If you braked & nbsp; can & nbsp; He said & nbsp; but & nbsp; baktırıcaz & nbsp; artık..böyl to & nbsp; in interesting failures & nbsp; us & nbsp; Find the & nbsp; for some reason:)
08.05.2020 17:19 # 4
Bugra
Oh my friend, if there is anything to do here, go to a master to write in the forum. If your steering wheel is slightly broken, you do firen, as you said, if the rear locks, the vehicle will be blown, you can even rotate the god guard.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 5
bilalbaloglu
sağra buğra & nbsp; sister & nbsp; right & nbsp; You're tellin & nbsp; & nbsp; I went & nbsp; already & nbsp; but & nbsp; two & nbsp; I have a lot of & nbsp; It was full & nbsp; earliest wednesday & nbsp; I could take days .. & nbsp; by the way let me ask & nbsp; I said & nbsp; maybe the & nbsp; this & nbsp; Stay with & nbsp; facing the & nbsp; There are & nbsp; he ..
08.05.2020 17:19 # 6
eroglu
NOW I AM FACING did this incident BI STABİLİZER to HARD AND FAST INPUT did BACK WHERE VEHICLES TWICE IS 2. completing TOOLS TURNING BACK ROAD TO EXIT was OVER I ASIL with BRAKES HAVE POWER VEHICLE REAR was crumbling and he BEN OR AN GOOD man I THINK THAT FEATURE clearly is NOT KNOW BUT SUBJECT
08.05.2020 17:19 # 7
206hdisw
the same problem happened with me because the rear torsion has a spring there, the spring on the brake hydraulic pipes was loosened & nbsp; the front brake seemed to be absent at all when the spring tightened & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:19 # 8
bilalbaloglu
mechanic with & nbsp; I talked to & nbsp; B & nbsp; it & nbsp; Similar & nbsp; Bishi & nbsp; my brother & nbsp; & nbsp; & Nbsp; but we cannot know without looking & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; of course & nbsp; checks by & nbsp; writer & nbsp; what's the problem
08.05.2020 17:19 # 9
bilalbaloglu
eyw & nbsp; sister & nbsp; b & nbsp; denim & nbsp; what this is saying ... by the way & nbsp; mechanic to & nbsp; I went & nbsp; the man was surprised & nbsp; The first & nbsp; so far something like & nbsp; I experience & nbsp; so:)
08.05.2020 17:19 # 10
xMEGANx
oh, uh .... that means uphill support;) I think don't go ahead
08.05.2020 17:19 # 11
Feyribas
It is one of the springs in the campaign ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”