Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

rear stop f1 assy

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:21 # 1
kadirrr
friends, as I mentioned before, the back fog does not light up, instead of this bulb, if I take the light bulb in the link below, it will be lit like f1 or flat & nbsp; & nbsp; I will not do anything What are your suggestions, I can understand the electricity business, thank you in advance ... & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; "C & nbsp; PEJO 206 REAR FOG F1 FOLLOWING SYSTEM CHAMBER LED BULB & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:21 # 2
Alicilik
The shooting was not very good, but when it is visible, it looks great if you are looking from behind. I made the sequence of the leds and put them in the fog, we just took the 12v circuit that struck and made it fixed.

No cut wire. No box flick & nbsp; He sat normally in the bulb socket.

The first time you burn the fog, it burns steadily and turns back to the chakra when you turn it on again. when it is closed and opened again, it remains in this loop again.
[TUBE] 2z57a_k_kv4 [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 17:21 # 3
Alicilik
This is the arrangement of the leds.

I used 3.3v white 5mm leds. I did not have any resistance, so I connected 4 series in parallel and 4 in series.

08.05.2020 17:21 # 4
Alicilik
Meanwhile, in the video, I'm talking about: D

While waiting there s2000 and 106gti came my two dreams of modified
08.05.2020 17:21 # 5
kadirrr
yours is very nice but if i plug the bulb in the link i want to hear it will work or will i do other things
08.05.2020 17:21 # 6
Barut
Ali Ustad, I bought a flash system recently. I have a menien at the beginning of summer.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 7
Alicilik
[QUOTE = kadirrr] yours is very nice but if i plug the bulb in the link i want to hear it will work, or will i do other things teacher, but I do not know if the height and width are suitable for the headlight. You don't need to wear another thing. it will take up to 5min to disassemble your own bulb and insert it.

[QUOTE = 206xs] Ali Ustad, I bought a flash system recently. I have a menium at the beginning of the summer. br>
I do not know the inspection event. There are those who do not control the rear fog. Big trouble if they do. When I open such a problem in my tactic the first time it lights up.

08.05.2020 17:21 # 8
Serkan
They burned my back fog at the exam.
Serco05 2013-02-13 21:00:22
08.05.2020 17:21 # 9
serkan719
There are now 2-circuit led strobes. Bulb type

when you first turn on & nbsp;
the second time when you switch on the circuit is

but if it turns on and off during the inspection, it is a problem:) & nbsp;

so it is only 10 seconds to remove the led and plug the bulb.

08.05.2020 17:21 # 10
Alicilik
[QUOTE = serkan719] is now available in 2-circuit led flashing light bulbs.
but if it turns on and off during the inspection, it is a problem :)

[/ QUOTE]

Serkan Hodja, where is the circuit you mentioned? I used it too but I couldn't find it again
08.05.2020 17:21 # 11
kadirrr
Sorry, sir, the car comes from the feast to the feast. ) familiar in the industry too & nbsp;
request
08.05.2020 17:21 # 12
serkan719
[QUOTE = Receiveness] [QUOTE = serkan719] now has 2-circuit led strobes.

in the type of bulb is normal & nbsp; When you turn on the second, the flash is on

but if it turns on and off during the inspection, it is a problem:) & nbsp;

[/ QUOTE]

Serkan Hodja where is the circuit you mentioned? I used it from him too but I couldn't find it again [/ QUOTE]

There is a world of clips in the unfailing. you can find it there.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 13
Brk44
Hi guys I have auris now I think the bidet has a bumper in the back bumper is ready in the middle, but where can I find it, can you help?
08.05.2020 17:21 # 14
Turgay_66
I want it too :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”