Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

rear shock absorbers and torsion ball

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:08 # 1
m1976k
friends from behind & nbsp; I went to the industry to remove the sound, and I said I'll change the torsion. We arrived at the master. Anyway, he removed the right wheel. He looked at the ball. Nothing is seen in this. He said to the amateurs. 1 hour later, the original amateurs came from the fetus, 115 tl total 230 tl & nbsp; Anyway, we changed the wheel one by one, we went to the test and we said, "We will go back to the shop." It was dismantled in the meantime, in the dismantling process, the pain was officially removed, but until the main shaft remained, what they did was removed. This time we looked at the shaft & nbsp; & nbsp; the balls have been seriously damaged by the distorted amateur's contribution & nbsp; I bought a ball, lubricated 40 TL, put it on, but it was obvious that the sound would continue relatively, they slid the ball and moved it a little. & nbsp; and the tactics do not have time, so they must be completely dismantled and turned to the turning & nbsp; I could not remove the spindle, we asked the lathe, the room was not available & nbsp; He said it would be 100 TL for the price & nbsp; anyway we put the ball on & nbsp; we put on the tire and finished the job so far, it has softened a lot compared to the past vehicle & nbsp; I think when am jihad enters a lacquer & nbsp; If you say sound, have not tried & nbsp; I haven't entered plus nothing in the light lakes & nbsp;
& nbsp; the essence of the word is that your friends have problems with torsion & nbsp; Unleash all the parts until you see the master shaft to your master. When I saw that the ball disappeared when mine was completely dismantled, you do what you do. It doesn't just work by disassembling a few parts under the wheel & nbsp; Vesselam ...
08.05.2020 16:08 # 2
Guests
my friend get past. But I think your master's job has not happened. You should redistribute the balls that are inserted without going to the lathe after 3 months. You should definitely go to the lathe. Filling will be done on the worn places. After the filling, it will enter the mill on the lathe. a job .... also, if the lathe wanted 100 tl, he makes it for free. get it "Thumbs
maverick 2011 -09-21 22:05:55
08.05.2020 16:08 # 3
hunter
I also agree with what your friend says, your friend who has not had your torsion will soon be new again, the figure that your friend says, we are here, we are forced to make 450 bucks here.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 4
Guests
Get well ... sorry, your master did not really have a job ... he has worked on you so much ... thanks to cecolim, I consulted first ... then I made the complete complete torsion repair team in one end ... I did the lubrication maintenance at least 90.000 km per year. God willing...
08.05.2020 16:08 # 5
Guests

Excuse me, but I couldn't understand how to write this language ... "Grin" & nbsp; You have written a breath as if it speaks the same. Fairy tale.

As far as I understand, the operation on your vehicle is missing. If there is a purity in the hair, friends should be filled with welding and turning as they say. However, in this way, there is a long vertebral heat. Otherwise it can become the same again in a short time ...
08.05.2020 16:08 # 6
Guests
torsion job crippled brother :)
the tool that is necessary to deliver the reliable job to the hands of the knowing.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 7
metin
I have read it, but I still do not understand what the vehicle is, also the shock absorber came from the conquest, share some information about where you are. Specify in your profile tool etc.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 8
m1976k
Yes, you are right when you write friends. When I came home, I tried to sit down with that site and write the torsion operation. The event took place in Dalaman district of Mugla. I do not need to be a mechanical engineer to understand that the work done is not healthy, but I spent 5 hours yesterday, since the lathe was not permitted, I did not have the opportunity to carry out the lathe operation, on the other hand, I could not leave my vehicle in this day, but it was necessary for this day, but I do not have a remedy for the lathe and myself. . As you said, it is highly probable that the ball will disperse in a short time. But the thing that surprised me the most is how this militia is damaged. How smart engineers who produce the pejo do not calculate the durability of this shaft is amazing. all nodes in the & nbsp; I would like to say & nbsp; the dismantling and removal of that shaft is officially a nightmare & nbsp; Even when the guy pulled out one side, I got swollen & nbsp; Anyway, when they say they have a blend day, I will share with you again. I wish you all industry-free and inexpensive rides .. :)
08.05.2020 16:08 # 9
m1976k
arcım 2003 model 1.4 hdi at 118000km
08.05.2020 16:08 # 10
metin
If you add your location to the location section, it will be okay, and if you go to that direction, you will order tea. Free forum membership
08.05.2020 16:08 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = m1976k] Yes, you are right when you write friends. When I came home, I tried to sit down with that site and write the torsion operation. The event took place in Dalaman district of Mugla. I do not need to be a mechanical engineer to understand that the work done is not healthy, but I spent 5 hours yesterday, since the lathe was not permitted, I did not have the opportunity to carry out the lathe operation, on the other hand, I could not leave my vehicle in this day, but it was necessary for this day, but I do not have a remedy for the lathe and myself. . As you said, it is highly probable that the ball will disperse in a short time. But the thing that surprised me the most is how this militia is damaged. How smart engineers who produce the pejo do not calculate the durability of this shaft is amazing. all nodes in the & nbsp; I would like to say & nbsp; the dismantling and removal of that shaft is officially a nightmare & nbsp; Even when the guy pulled out one side, I got swollen & nbsp; Anyway, when they say they have a blend day, I will share with you again. I wish you all industry-free and inexpensive rides ..:) [/ QUOTE]

look, dude, the same thing happened to me, there is an illustrated explanation in the comments. .

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15520&PN=1&title=306-torsiyon-sorunu-zld
by_ersin 2011-09-22 15:27:29
08.05.2020 16:08 # 12
34sea45
I don't know how to deal with this issue, but in my vehicle, the right rear wheel is trapezoid, and to the left, why is there any information?
08.05.2020 16:08 # 13
Guests
the right rear torsion is gone. When you go on the road, look in the rearview mirror. It's just a matter of time when the car is stern ...

08.05.2020 16:08 # 14
34sea45
There is no problem in handling, I have an illusion, or something in that tire. It is time to care.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”