Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rear Right Wheel Yawing Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:38 # 1
burakkaya
Hello friends

My car peugeot 206 hdi x-design 2005 model. While driving on the road on the weekend, there was a noise from the back wheel of the car. While thinking about the reason, I learned that the vehicle coming from behind on the road threw the horn and warned me that the wheel rolled as if it would come out. I immediately entered and looked at a tire man. The man said the balance adjustment first, but after looking, he said there was a mechanical failure. After checking the tightness of the wheel bolts, we noticed that he was still swinging. He told me to take it to the master. I could not find the opportunity to take more because I worked. But how many days has this problem been scratching my head? I wonder what is the reason and I wanted to consult you. If there are friends who have knowledge on this subject, I would be very happy if they could inform me.

thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 2
burakkaya
Thanks for your reply, I was honored, but I don't think there is a problem with the wheel or tire. He said there might be a problem with torsion. I don't know what it is because I don't quite understand it. Is it possible to repair it expensive? I changed the rear drums a month ago. I think that it was left loose somewhere, but there was no such problem in the days when it changed. burakkaya 2013-05-28 15:31:02
08.05.2020 17:38 # 3
burakkaya
why is it so bad? Is this a very expensive thing? I wonder if they really have a problem. yes wobble a lot
08.05.2020 17:38 # 4
burakkaya
friends, I am searching for a solution such as repairing this torsion. I don't know if the problem is torsion, though.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = burakkaya] Hello friends

My car peugeot 206 hdi x-design 2005 model. While driving on the road on the weekend, there was a noise from the back wheel of the car. While thinking about the reason, I learned that the vehicle coming from behind on the road threw the horn and warned me that the wheel rolled as if it would come out. I immediately entered and looked at a tire man. The man said the balance adjustment first, but after looking, he said there was a mechanical failure. After checking the tightness of the wheel bolts, we noticed that he was still swinging. He told me to take it to the master. I could not find the opportunity to take more because I worked. But how many days has this problem been scratching my head? I wonder what is the reason and I wanted to consult you. If there are friends who have knowledge on this subject, I would be very happy if they could inform me.

thanks in advance. [/ QUOTE] The reason for the wobbling of the
wheel is torsion because the shaft sleeve is well gone, it is wobbling because it makes a gap.
unfortunately has a costly workmanship. The figures spoken are at least 450-500 TL. / div>
[TUBE] 2cW6WuhFH2k [/ TUBE]
maverick 2013-05-28 23:31:24 < / edited>
08.05.2020 17:38 # 6
206 ersan
[QUOTE = burakkaya] friends I am searching for a solution like this torsion repair, I am talking about very high costs on the internet. Although I don't know if the problem is torsion. [/ QUOTE] As far as I can tell, the general chronic illness, as I learned, can be said to lie in the right rear wheel, not in the right wheel, and the back of the car seemed to have been pressed, I spent 445 TL and had torsion balls and repair. As for these figures, there were those who said more numbers, 265 TL of material and 180 TL of labor was given to the latheer. It was nice to know why the lathe said the screwdriver generally deteriorates the ball on both sides, but the right wheel and the right bushing deteriorates and even the partner did not understand why the right side did not.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 7
mistik
Before this incident, was there a lumpy sound coming from the luggage compartment behind the vehicle in the bumps or something while the light bumps were passing through? if so, it is most likely from torsion .. when the torsion failure is not resolved in time, it will result in bending in the wheels over time.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 8
burakkaya
yes sound used to sound but i didn't care i thought it was a general sound problem of more than 206. so I did not need to show it. I am sure that there is a torsion problem, I hope I will take it to the master on Saturday. Since I bought the car, I haven't been able to drive it yet. There is a new problem every month. I hope this is the end. Thank you guys for your answers.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”