Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

REAR DOOR SENSOR!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:09 # 1
albay32
FRIENDS 206 WHEN I CLOSE THE REAR RIGHT DOOR, THE CEILING LAMP GIVES A SIGNAL WHEN I CLOSE THE SOFT LAMP WHEN I CLOSE THE DOOR LATCH AND WHEN I DO THE LATER DOOR REMOVE SENSOR AND REMOVE THE SEMIER
08.05.2020 15:09 # 2
hhuzun
the lock external sensor is not fully seated when the door is closing; have the cabin lock teeth checked
08.05.2020 15:09 # 3
voodoo

hoodoo 2011-03-13 13:14:43
08.05.2020 15:09 # 4
voodoo
[QUOTE = Huzun] lock door sensor not fully seated when the door is closing; have the cabin lock teeth checked [/ QUOTE]
Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:09 # 5
albay32
The door clit gear seems to be normal, but where else can it be?
08.05.2020 15:09 # 6
cakici9843
the biggest reason is that the door tires are old and worn. I had the same problem, I changed the lower tire especially. he never does anymore.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 7
ibrguven
Dude, first, get well soon. The same thing happened at my right front door. "The sensor inside the door may be contaminated," said the service. They sprayed WD-40 derivative spray, which we know they used, improved.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 8
s.uzan
[QUOTE = ibrguven] Dude, get well past. The same thing happened at my right front door. "The sensor inside the door may be contaminated," said the service. They sprayed WD-40 derivative spray that we know used and it improved. [/ QUOTE]

where did they spray this spray. I have a problem at the same door. Every time I set off, I lock it from the inside and the lamps go out. I also stop by the central lock sometimes when I get out of the car to lock. somehow it doesn't lock. do you have picture
08.05.2020 15:09 # 9
Barut
In my case, the right rear door does not open, sometimes when it is locked, why is there the same information when it is unlocked?
08.05.2020 15:09 # 10
soldiermertefe
Wrap a few turns of black tape to the place that enters the door lock or pliers turn the mica in the middle and the problem will be solved. mica (hose-shaped) resembling the hose there made a mark where the lock passes.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 11
s.uzan
[QUOTE = Huzun] lock door sensor not fully seated when the door is closing; have the cabin lock teeth checked [/ QUOTE]
Can I check this tooth sensor myself. my left front door (vehicle 206) is open even though it is closed. When I close the doors from the key's control, the car locks the door and opens it again, even though the door is closed. If I insert the key into the lock of the problem door and lock it manually, all the doors close. sometimes the door is closed, while the car is shaken on a small rough road, it is open even though the door is closed. One of the friends did something with the electrician band, but I did not fully understand what happened. where is the sensor indicating whether this door is open or closed.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 12
s.uzan
[QUOTE = ibrguven] Dude, get well past. The same thing happened at my right front door. "The sensor inside the door may be contaminated," said the service. They sprayed WD-40 derivative spray that we know used and it improved. [/ QUOTE]

where do you squeeze this dpr. Is your lock from there? where
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”