Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rear Door Glass Lift Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:37 # 1
avcifurkan
Hello Friends, & nbsp;

yesterday when the car was in the parking lot, I saw that the left rear door window was 3-4 cm open, I noticed that the engine was wasted when trying to close it, and even mule blast sounds. It is as if something is stuck together when I turn.
I said I could lift the floor in the evening, but I couldn't even (I even downloaded the technical documentation). & Nbsp; sometimes it gets stuck sometimes it is totally wasted. or another track.
Thank you in advance for your answers.

08.05.2020 16:37 # 2
maestro
the same problem happened on the right windshield in my 307, I opened it a bit, but it worked out a little bit at the end but the complaints are the same problem with the same big negligence. the wire pulling the glass rolled off the reel and said that the service had to change radically at the service, they only wanted 130 lira for the piece & nbsp; I fixed the wire myself, I placed metal on the deformed part of the reel, there were photos, I find them, I put them too & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:37 # 3
maestro
http://img5.imageshack.us/slideshow/ webplayer.php? id = grnt079r.jpg
08.05.2020 16:37 # 4
avcifurkan
[QUOTE = maestro] the same problem happened on the right windshield in my 307, I opened it a little bit of a mess, but in the end I took care of the complaints same problem with the same big negligence. the wire pulling the glass rolled off the reel and said that the service had to change radically at the service, they only wanted 130 lira for the piece & nbsp; I fixed the wire myself, I placed metal on the deformed part of the reel, there were photos, I find them, I put them too & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja thank you I guess it's the same as yours but I couldn't dismantle the door trim, I removed the screws but I couldn't pull the trim out, I pushed it a little I put it back. The car, which will go into complete maintenance on Thursday, we will tell the master by the way.
avcifurkan 2012-02-28 11:59:47
08.05.2020 16:37 # 5
GiTaRRa
my brother, my first car was born, of course not the same tool, but just let me tell you what happened. never get up: never go down without opening the floor, you can not say anything, you will break a lot of coercion: gears or something:
08.05.2020 16:37 # 6
avcifurkan
When I couldn't open the door upholstery, I went to the industry, the wire on the reel had come out and wrapped around, we found a jack and got it done.
It was not possible for me to do it on my own, as there was already a riveting job in the work. Meanwhile, 80 TL was stuck between the reel: D
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”