Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rear Defroster

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
kayaca
Hello friends, I have a problem again, I read and apply all of the things you wrote.

I have 206 vehicles 1.4 feline

rear ice remover does not work back glass smudges when I press the rear ice remover it does not dissolve the ice, it does not dissolve, but there is a pain in the back, there is a film in the back. I think to the ground, I am waiting for your comments tskler:
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
sonerkyl
you may have damaged all of them while unplugging it possible, sometimes we cannot see it visibly, others are obviously visible. If the role is working, electricity will probably go, and I will have the socket checked. or they have these resistance repair kits. If I don't remember wrong, it will be like 50-60 TL. That's why I have acquaintances who have completely changed the rear window.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
x571
[QUOTE = kayaca] friends hello hello again with a problem I read and apply all of what you wrote, some of them are not happening.

rear ice remover does not work back glass smudges when I press the rear ice remover it does not dissolve the ice, it does not dissolve, but there is a pain in the back, there is a film in the back. I think to the ground, I am waiting for your comments tskler:
[/ QUOTE]

If there is a break, it is necessary to repair it. repair is simple. There are many videos on youtube. Check out the videos on the chris fix channel. Carefully examine every place. There may be a few broken places that you cannot see.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = kayaca] friends hello hello again with a problem I read and apply all of what you wrote, some of them are not happening.

[/ QUOTE]

If the films made on the rear window are not removed properly, the resistances are always detached. It is not possible to repair it, it is best that you have already made the film again, and you should have the film made and put it on before you replace the glass.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”